Battlefeild V keep crashing after new update on Vega 64

Dadyal
48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 16
[BFV] Game keep crashing in combined arms mode after latest update i am unable to finish any map it just closes without error

tried different drivers as well as deleting the game and reinstalling it

specs :

Ryzen 1800X 32GB RAM Vega 64 Liquid NVMe SSD 500GB ( game drive ) Windows 10 latest build

1440p 144hz screen

i tried DDU stil lsame issue using latest drivers 19.2.1
Post edited by Dadyal on

Comments

• BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Getting the same. Have noticed my cpu usuage on a 8700k is at 99-100% and temps are hitting 90 which they never came close. Sadly i think it has to be the latest patch. Something isn't right and it's crashing my pc with bsod. It's perfect in every game i've tried with normal temps 65 max. Sick of this game already combined with all the cheating. It's really bad all around
  • Pecone
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is a crashfest after the latest update when running in DZX 12. They need to fix it!
  • Dadyal
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i am on dx11 it still crashes randomly after every 2-3 min before this update i used to play it for hours
  • Kaakkraker92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i suggest looking your event viewer, all my crashes are related to a memory leak caused by origin. qtwebengineprocess.exe starts atleast 3 instances (if you dont counter it your self) to be able to run origin normaly and then it will just hog up memory and a lot of CPU power (20% on my side with a 9700K) and eventualy crash the game because of memory bloating. so far even with autimating memory trimming i'm unable to counter it. that memory leak is already in origin since it became webbased. and that is a long long time ago.
  • Dadyal
    edited February 15
    Here is what i get in event viewer
    Faulting application name: bfv.exe, version: 1.0.69.53546, time stamp: 0x5c5e06a1
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000001512633d0
    Faulting process id: 0x1dbc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4c4ee8dd938eb
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: d5cc23c9-3fcf-48fe-a2cd-c1da451f5ed3
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

• Dadyal
    re installed the game and it still crashes
  • Dadyal
    crashes with DX 12 as well as DX11 and even in main game i just joined panzerstorm map to do tank assian mets and it crashed 5 times in row randomly fater few min crashed in main menu once as well
  • Pelliy
    2213 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Getting the same. Have noticed my cpu usuage on a 8700k is at 99-100% and temps are hitting 90 which they never came close. Sadly i think it has to be the latest patch. Something isn't right and it's crashing my pc with bsod. It's perfect in every game i've tried with normal temps 65 max. Sick of this game already combined with all the cheating. It's really bad all around

What cooler do you use?

Damn for the sake of your PC, don't play this game. That's near TJ max
  • Dadyal

i don't have temp issue my temps stays in 50-60c i have ryzen 1800x @ 4.0 ghz with h100i cooeler