So....new maps any time soon?

durkadurk4
30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This game shipped with a paltry 8 maps and we still haven't had any new ones, are there any new maps on the horizon? Getting v bored of the same old maps

Comments

• Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We got Panzerstorm, that makes 9.
  • durkadurk4
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so same as BF3 at release and 1 less than BF4 at release...is the greece thing in march going to be a new map?
  • Blackidus
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    durkadurk4 wrote: »
    so same as BF3 at release and 1 less than BF4 at release...is the greece thing in march going to be a new map?

Well, it´s stated as a "new location" so no telling if it´s one, two or more. Most likely it will be one single map.
    Panzerstorm whas also listed as a "new location" and that´s just one map, now when i´m checking the TOW timeline Panzerstorm is listed as a new map.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I already deleted the game until something better comes out. I can't do games with only 8 maps unless I am really into it. Nice they added one, but this UI and whole rank up here is trash anyway.
  • durkadurk4
    edited February 2019
    feel like i've been robbed with the deluxe version, i mean all we've had is Panzerstorm (which needed remaking due to it being rushed out in the first place) and tides of war stuff which is cheap and easy for EA/DICE to churn out.

Practice range being added after release and it's still crap

Co-op AI modes being added after release and being hyped as amazing new game modes - which in reality should have been there at release too

it's like we're being drip-fed components of a game which should have all been there at release
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    feel like i've been robbed with the deluxe version, i mean all we've had is Panzerstorm (which needed remaking due to it being rushed out in the first place) and tides of war stuff which is cheap and easy for EA/DICE to churn out.

Co-op AI modes being added after release and being hyped as amazing new game modes - which in reality should have been there at release too

it's like we're being drip-fed components of a game which should have all been there at release

What were you expecting from the Deluxe version?
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    For someone who apparently deleted the game, you sure are active on the BF5 forum...

Do you have to own the game to be able to post here? I never even bought the game, but I will sure as hell still post in these forums seeing as a game that I've been waiting for for so long got made into being a ballsup.
  • durkadurk4
    suffice_ls wrote: »

What were you expecting from the Deluxe version?

to not feel butt-¯\_(ツ)_/¯.......never again tho
  • DarkestHour138
    995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Blackidus wrote: »

Well, it´s stated as a "new location" so no telling if it´s one, two or more. Most likely it will be one single map.
    Panzerstorm whas also listed as a "new location" and that´s just one map, now when i´m checking the TOW timeline Panzerstorm is listed as a new map.

If they want to have a Grand OP in Greece then it will have to be two maps.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    For someone who apparently deleted the game, you sure are active on the BF5 forum...

Do you have to own the game to be able to post here? I never even bought the game, but I will sure as hell still post in these forums seeing as a game that I've been waiting for for so long got made into being a ballsup.

The game is actually brilliant don`t buy into all the hate its getting im very impressed for the most part and really enjoying it.Also how can you have an opinion that its a ballsup if you have not even played it??
  • irishwarriormoor
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm or whatever its called is the best map and I can't even find the map.
  • MeatballMonkey16
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will the designers actually read this? I don't really know where else to post this. Just a few map ideas. 1. Can we get a dedicated multiplayer map in the nighttime like in Grand Operations over Narvik? I mean not just for Grand Operations. The aesthetics of that are badass and would be fun to play. Nighttime on almost any map, really, but mainly Narvik esque. 2. What's up with the weather effects? Very rarely do they take place on my end. I feel like I play enough to where I should see it more often. Thank you.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for new maps.