Sprint speed?

diagoro
1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Several times now I've seen players running extremely fast, fast enough that they look completely out of place, looks like a hack.

I'm on xbox, is this a kind of hack, or is it just a speciality?

Comments

• xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Def not a hack. I saw a lot of glitching around last night after the update. Likely another bug.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Some medics get a speed perk after calling out to a downed soldier depending on the role they choose. It worked, then it didn't work and now it works again.

EA makes more undocumented changes than not. The perk has been boosted after the last patch. Try for yourself. Choose combat medic role, call out to a downed friendly, compare your sprint speed to a non medic.

There is no cool down either. It's as fast as the newly fixed bayonet charge which is either 1.13 or 1.3 the times of a normal sprint - I forget which.
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Super Sonic movement!
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That'd be the Usain Bolt Assault combat role introduced in the latest patch.
  • diagoro
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    That'd be the Usain Bolt Assault combat role introduced in the latest patch.

Jesse Owens would be more authentic, lol.

Could have been a medic. The last one I saw was by himself, pretty far behind the lines (frontlines, twisted steel). Was so fast I couldn't get a shot off, and was amazed by how fast he ran over a 30 yard space.