Spawn Screen freaking out after update

TectonicGuns
294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After death then waiting to bleed out, the squad spawn option screen goes crazy and flashes in a video error. Fix it by going to map spawn screen. But this eliminates the possibility of a squad spawn as you can't see their situation. This happens about sporadically. Hopefully anyone with seizures wont be affected,... it's that bad...

Comment if you have experienced the same...

Comments

• SouthernRoots78
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Having the same thing happen every time I try to spawn on a squad mate.
  • dbasshooker
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    Yes, having same issue on Xbox now. Never did this before this last Visibility Update.
  • zack9912000
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    Ever since this visibility patch it does this. It really sucks to spawn in and your screen does it and doesn’t go away always until you die. I got two bugs at the same time. Won’t let me spawn in and got the flicker. I am happy they are trying but OMG why was this half tested game and complete lack of content even released. No way half of these issue were not found during play tests and beta tests
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Very annoying
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here surely this happened to them as well when they were testing .they should bring back the cte
  • Nykraft
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The same here. Stroboscopic effect on X. I read the patchnote and the balance for guns is unreal too ... but it is another problem !
  • REDDEVIL504PIR
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, what is going on? Is there any way to fix this? Its very annoying, and hard to see where you are spawning.
  • ArchonXD40
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 18
    Thank God... it’s not just me, I thought my Xbox was tearing up or something... been doing this the last 2 days... also lots of lag. My ping stays around 43ms in game but I’m still lagging and I have a Fiber connection. Lag and this respawn stutter stuff after last update. Had 0 lag before, now panzer rockets go right through tanks and don’t even register a hit... graphics lose all detail... craziness now...Please fix

BHLI9s.jpg
  • hangman960
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes mine doing the same,it sucks
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same, and on Panzerstorm I get "double vision" when ADSing and looking around. My gun leaves a ghost trail wherever I aim. I have all the Video Options turned off, or down to 0%, except brightness and fiddling with them didn't get rid of the double vision.

And I don't know if it has to do with any of this, but randomly I end up pulling up the Social menu when I try to pull the trigger. My character just stops and I have to back out, but even leaving that menu leaves it stuck on the right side of the screen and pulling the trigger makes it pop up again. I have to open and close it multiple times before it goes away and I'm able to fire my weapon.
  • Shelley87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey. I thought it was just me, but that flashing spawn screen happens to me too!
  • Adrock318
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happens almost every time I try to spawn.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m down to like 10% of the time. Like earlier poster said, I also have all of the video effects turned off.
  • Rabbit270_TTV
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am also having the ghost trails of the weapon and the flashing screen.
  • meghapants
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Having the same issue on Xbox One. Only happens during the squad spawn selection. It appears like the character model is underneath the map and flickers. Happens maybe 50% of the time for me but haven't been able to identify what is causing it. I have photosensitive epilepsy (usually not bothered by video games) but after a few encounters like this since the latest patch I've had to completely stop playing to protect myself.
  • wooskii89
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Glad to know its not just me. It seems to be happening more frequently as of the last few days.
  • Sicksanto13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm also having the same issue!