Battlefield 6

Comments

• stevensgsusa
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish they’d remaster MOH 2010
  • Homebolio
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No furutistic cr*p, pls! Just make a game that is similar to BF3/BF4 but without goddamn bugs and a spawn system that makes sense...
  • terroristbobama
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    First, let's all learn a valuable lesson: Do not pre-order and do not buy on release date; make ea/dice sweat and get desperate, and they will always tap out and give us the games 50% off shortly after release.

Edited out all-caps. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Dragonxssx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It will be Bad Company 3 XD
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    battlefield: war on terrorism. if ea and dice decide on this idea, my idea, you can at least send us some ea and dice merchandise.
  • Almega000
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You guys can't be this stupid one of the problems with the newest bf is that people wanted it to be modern. Just make a modern game like BF4 we don't need any old war games. Give it a decent amount of upgrades to make it even better and release.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Almega000 wrote: »
    You guys can't be this stupid one of the problems with the newest bf is that people wanted it to be modern. Just make a modern game like BF4 we don't need any old war games. Give it a decent amount of upgrades to make it even better and release.

Exactly whybi said the cold war conflict proxy wars would be perfect, to bridge that gap, Not to old and not to advanced
  • Almega000
    Yeah but being old period is the problem. No one wants to fight with old tanks and old weaponry when there's new weaponry. BF took a lot from modern day military arsenals in bf4 but there's also a lot of things they didn't add that they can put in a bf6 a modernized setting. We had two old games already and I still like bf4 a million times better and I'm sure I'm not the only one who can speak for that. Also considering certain military weapons that aren't out but will be soon they could also use that.

I mean honestly wouldn't mind them doing a game setting 5 or 6 years from now with weapons that aren't overly advanced like CoD advanced warfare or infinite warfare but just have a few new weapons that the military now is in the process of making and then put it in the game. Their's a plethora of weapons and aircraft, tanks etc. That the military has that weren't added in bf4 it would be perfect additions for bf6.

CoD made the mistake of making everything overly advanced and people didn't like that especially considering the small maps. Personally I think they should have just left those type of games in Halo's jurisdiction. However bf can counter on that by having a perfect balance have it mostly modern with a few weapons that are just a bit more advanced than the rest. That along with the fact that bf has bigger maps and more players makes it a lot better and balanced for everyone.
  • Almega000
    Equipment as well now just weapons
  • NowhereManPG
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 6 will take place during the American Civil War, mark my words.
  • Sahin158
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    DICE pls do BF4 remake with more maps. Its really best BF ever and i think next BF should be in modern times. I like everything in BF4. DICE PLSSSSS!!!! Dont do h*storical games. We want modern weapons.
  • Strategist1776
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think its time they bring back a new version of Bad Company. Battlefield Bad Company 3. Bring back Haggs and his funny jokes.
  • HellzWind
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    I like how many-a iteration of Battlefield takes us through different tours, and settings but what I'd really like to see is some good, well thought out and worked out multiplayer with cool gadgets, weapons and technology.

Battlefield, thus Dice are IMO well known for making good weapon models and handling of the so said weapons. I really liked those of Battlefield 3 and to some extent Battlefield 4's too. (bf3 had somehow better gun handling/gameplay compared to bf4)

Battlefield 5 has been, somehow (since not 'much' has changed) an enormous improvement in the ways of gunplay and handling since its previous iterations that I'm literally left standing in amazement and pondering...

I'd like to see a futuristic setting done right. I really am amazed by Bf5, really liked bf4 and everything before that was IMO great but limited somewhat technologically comparatively to these games potential, ea what could've been... so.

This is something that has managed to unfurl.

What I've seen from say Bf2, and 2150 (If I'm not mistaken) is that the games were very similar so to an extent you'd have to sort of like use your imagination to 'fill in the gaps'.

In this sense I'm really, really interested in what the (near) future might bring in this sense of technological-advanced warfare because to be really honest here; as much as I'd like to see a modern Battlefield in the vain of 5('s gameplay and beauty of the design and levels, etc) I am thus really interested and looking forward in a more futuristic setting.

Where life meets death, where apocalypse and dystopia meet structure and hope, in desolate maps and ruins and ruins of old cities, forsaken...

I really feel that the digital may bring in substance to fill the void that has become the lifeless, like the wasteland of... abandoned hopes and forsaken dreams...

Well enough of that.

What I really wanted to say is that I think that since I've been in this Battlefield since its 2nd installment and really started to grow with Battlefield 3 (Bad Company 2 was a learning curve, and a game that is most interesting in the ways of destructible environments in the list of Battlefield games) I've really come to appreciate how these games have grown and how much further they've grown since it was raw rock paper scissors day of old.

In this sense I am really enjoying what there is to give now and have started to become more curious what the future may bring, in this sense of these two things. Technology and the Battlefield-games, because up to now...

The gettin's been good.
  • sebbe3223
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think that it would be great for battlefield 6 to be set around the 90s or early 2000

• HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sebbe3223 wrote: »
    I think that it would be great for battlefield 6 to be set around the 90s or early 2000
    USSR/ American and chinese conflicts spanning the cold war would amazing!!!
  • 0ld_yell0w
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A BF6 with ALL the BF2 maps realsize as I remember them, they were huge !
    keep the era 1990-2010 weapon -and vehicle wise.

No stupid storyline and daily duties, make the unlocks like in BF3/BF4 by kills to get the gear.
    No futuristic stuff like railguns and X1 flying LMG's

rental servers with plugins, the old UI browser back so we can chat/talk to our platoon.
  • Zeke01370
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 1
    AGGHHH!!! What about Battlefield 2143? There were and still are so many supporters and nostalgics of Battlefield 2142. I meet them everyday while playing games like PUBG and CS:GO in the voice chat. I've lost count of the number of people that have brought up the topic of a Battlefield 2142 sequel online. Even EA had a hard time killing the revive community! In Battlefield 3 there was an easter egg for battlefield 2143 on those white containers.
    As dark as it sounds, a real world resource war in the future is exactly where we are currently headed so the theme has real world parallels. Battlefield 2143 would be far more successful than 2142. Either Battlefield 2143 or an escalated cold war theme as stated above would be great.
  • jog0ff
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 4
    I'd love to see BF2 revamped with all maps in their original size
  • Blackidus
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No matter what era the next game will have, the most important thing for me is a finished game.
    If Dice/EA thinks that BFV whas 100% done at release, the next game must be at least 150% at release.

And another thing, DONT reveal the game untill it´s finished.
    Dont reveal the game 6 months ahead of release with promises of features that will not make it to the game at release date. Simply do an "Apex", when the game is done, make a reveal trailer, show it and then say "And by the way, you can buy and play this game tomorrow". Give us surprises, not empty promisses that you can´t keep.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i think it will be most likely bad company 3. I have never played bad company but I have been reading enthusiastic things about those games.

a war on terrorism game will ruffle a few feathers like medal of honor did several years ago. it might be too risky because profits might go down... a scandal like that could blow out of proportion.

I wish all of our ideas could be made reality as battlefield games.