Weekly Debrief

I see EA decided the Spitfire wasnt OP enough...

MSKelly1976
207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I see it wasn’t enough that the Spitfire was massively OP against the German fighters, now they’ve made it OP against the bomber as well... Yes you can chase it off if you jump in the gunners seat IMMEDIATELY. But if not the Spitfire chews you up as quickly as it does fighters.

And some people are **** about seat swapping!?

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry, but I'm afraid no one will feel sorry for pilots. You guys seem to go 29-2 no matter what... so why should anyone care about Pilot-whining?
  • MSKelly1976
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t expect it... I don’t even fly all that often. I’m just so sick of the complete imbalance of this $70 beta.
  • Kauzer_RF
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was no any changes in Spits dps in patch as far as i know. And btw, ger fighters could one shoot Spits with rockets, so i doubt about idea that spit is OP. Also those rockets one shoots AA from long distance, in that case Spit can not same dmg from save distance.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In fact... this is someone from right here on these very forums (name has been cropped out)
    And he was so annoying in the BF 1 "What is your K/D" threads I finally had to put him on ignore. Notice how his K/D is over 300... think anyone is feeling sorry for poor-old pilots?
    Forum-k-d-pilot.jpg

===
    I hope he self-identifies, then it won't be name and shame. And after-all, how could it be "shame" when it is such glory?
    You know who you are!
  • DukeSan27
    1163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    In fact... this is someone from right here on these very forums (name has been cropped out)
    And he was so annoying in the BF 1 "What is your K/D" threads I finally had to put him on ignore. Notice how his K/D is over 300... think anyone is feeling sorry for poor-old pilots?
    Forum-k-d-pilot.jpg

===
    I hope he self-identifies, then it won't be name and shame. And after-all, how could it be "shame" when it is such glory?
    You know who you are!

Sure, compare everyone against the big boss.
  • Astr0damus
    DukeSan27 wrote: »

Sure, compare everyone against the big boss.
    ====
    lol.. you said it not me.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Press F To Pay Respect to oppressed Ju-88 pilots
  • ChewGoat
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    big boss .... god that's tedious.
  • SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The majority of pilots in BF have a KDR and especially KPM which is much lower than similar infantry players.
    The few pilots who do well are taking up too much space in the debate and people seem to think all pilots can do the same. This is not the case.
    The Spitfire is still unbalanced compared to the ME109, but so are the German bombers compared to the British and the JU88 is still Op if no spitfires in the air.
  • Hawxxeye
    5506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    Incidentally the axis has the best AA option against fighters
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fighters: allies

Bombers: axis
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should restore the bf-109 G-6 to its former glory
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd rather they melted me with their guns than crash in to me and then fly off without a penalty and a cheap kill. Sorry to derail - just venting really after running in to a few of these players.
  • gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only reason people **** about seat swapping is how the plane just floats mid air making the attacker easily overshoot the plane, broken physics.

The plane should retain more momentum and take quite a while before it stalls when switching seats.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »

I beg to differ.
    Axis has the Stuka with 20mm. Able to kill fighters in 4 shots. Able to kill bombers with full flak in 6. Not sure how that's not super strong, especially since it shoots 2 shots/second.
    Allies have the spitfire, but it can't take down a bomber in the same amount of time as a 20mm stuka. Allies also have their bombers with HMG underbarrels. And to make them better, there's 2 of them under there. They do get 8x50kg, which is less, but they have significantly more defensive capabilities over the Axis bombers.
  • NLBartmaN
    3292 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    gibonez wrote: »
    Only reason people **** about seat swapping is how the plane just floats mid air making the attacker easily overshoot the plane, broken physics.

The plane should retain more momentum and take quite a while before it stalls when switching seats.

I wish bombers could reduce speed again like in BF1 ... was best way to get those fighters of your tail.

Now I seat switch to do the same :D
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »

I beg to differ.
    Axis has the Stuka with 20mm. Able to kill fighters in 4 shots. Able to kill bombers with full flak in 6. Not sure how that's not super strong, especially since it shoots 2 shots/second.
    Allies have the spitfire, but it can't take down a bomber in the same amount of time as a 20mm stuka. Allies also have their bombers with HMG underbarrels. And to make them better, there's 2 of them under there. They do get 8x50kg, which is less, but they have significantly more defensive capabilities over the Axis bombers.

Well i include the stuka as a bomber for axis. But the axis ju88 gets more gunners by default and has access to a larger payload so imo it still better than allied bomber. So id still say axis bombers reign supreme.

• xeNizKing
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    Sorry, but I'm afraid no one will feel sorry for pilots. You guys seem to go 29-2 no matter what... so why should anyone care about Pilot-whining?

because its pilot vs pilot and not pilot vs infantry?

maybe get that stick out of your ****?
    maybe do a better job on the ground of utilizing the AA weaponry you have?
    maybe stop being a whiny pleb about how much you hate planes when you do nothing to stop them?

so sick of people whining about pilots when they dont even fly themselves.
  • Astr0damus
    ChewGoat wrote: »
    big boss .... god that's tedious.

Incredibly true: My SPM is close to his and yet his K/D is more than 300 times more than mine.
  • StealthAria
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Forum-k-d-pilot.jpg

===
    You know who you are!

Neither pilot nor tanker have ranks in BFV, just the vehicles themselves. (Note tanker is also 0)

Also, 206 revives and over 5k heals, rank 20 Scout. That K/D isn't just because they main pilot.