OldSkoolzFinest wrote: »
I'll have to wait and see the setting, and even then I won't buy it day 1.
I will wait 4 to 6 months after release next time because I refuse to be a frustrated beta tester nor do I want to support half azz products.
EA_Cian wrote: »
While I understand this is under the context of "after BFV", this isn't BFV related and more general. That in mind I've moved it to OT.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!