The new tank seems pretty satisfying. Offers some revenge against the worst of assaults/supports

Hawxxeye
5147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 15
It has very good muzzle velocity, decent mobility (like the panzer 4), it is neither too sturdy or too fragile (its rear side was 2 shoted by a valentine though).
But the most fun thing is that second gunner turret. After 3 months of being bullied by even the scrubbiest assaults it is really cathartic to quickly switch seats and machinegun the face of the guy who is trying to flank my tank with his explosive toys, BF3/4 style.
Of course it can still be swarmed but this will be the hardest tank to 1vs1 as infantry unless the gunner seat is taken by a fool who does not know his role of defending the tank from infantry
Post edited by Hawxxeye on

Comments

• MBT_Layzan
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    I don't do all these assignments etc, what do you have to do to get this tank?
    Post edited by MBT_Layzan on
  • doctorrocktor
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unlocked it yesterday but haven't tried it yet,i think this was the easiest tow yet.
  • Hawxxeye
    5147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    Another thing that I have realized so far is that since the gunner turret is so good at both close and distant infantry, the driver can put his 3rd and 4th specializations on the anti tank cannon ( even higher velocity and less drop) and the AP rounds.
    I hope the Allies get their STUG counterpart soon cause this tank is really polished and will do wonders at the hand of a squad of friends
  • AdvancedMuppetry
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't even spawn in a tank to do the assignments. The deploy screen is bugged, and I am spamming that vehicle icon the instant the deploy screen shows up. I also am usually the first one loading in. (NVME drive) so not sure what's going on. The one time I got a tank I was instantly destroyed in my spawn by a bomber, and the second time a fuccing stuka cheesed all these mines in our spawn point. GG plane idi0ts.

• PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The new tank is pretty great for a squad vehicle. The remote gunner turret makes a great way to protect your tanking squadmate without the usual sniper headshot demise.
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I haven’t had a chance to set my PS4 up since I’ve moved, can you guys tell me what the new vehicle is? I also heard there’s a sturmgeshutz in game too?
  • MBT_Layzan
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't do all these assignments etc, what do you have to do to get this tank?
  • Mangrey
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    whats a panzer 44 ?
  • ShizukuEnju
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't even spawn in a tank to do the assignments. The deploy screen is bugged, and I am spamming that vehicle icon the instant the deploy screen shows up. I also am usually the first one loading in. (NVME drive) so not sure what's going on. The one time I got a tank I was instantly destroyed in my spawn by a bomber, and the second time a fuccing stuka cheesed all these mines in our spawn point. GG plane idi0ts.

Yes this is annoying, once I was in a match being allies in twisted still were enemy plane rain down mines at our spawn, and we just unable to move or will be destoryed instantly
  • Hawxxeye
    edited February 15
    Mangrey wrote: »
    whats a panzer 44 ?
    the second smallest tank of the axis I put one more 4 than I should had
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Mangrey wrote: »
    whats a panzer 44 ?
    the second smallest tank of the axis I put one more 4 than I should had

In game.

Just thought I'd point that out in case someone comes along and goes '"Well, actually...."
  • MBT_Layzan
    How do you get this tank?
  • DavTan
    729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »

Just go to your tides of war section and read what it says there. Do the required stuff get the tank. You'll probably get it in 30 minutes lol
  • MBT_Layzan
    DavTan wrote: »
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »

Just go to your tides of war section and read what it says there. Do the required stuff get the tank. You'll probably get it in 30 minutes lol

thanks
  • ChewGoat
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unlocked it yesterday but haven't tried it yet,i think this was the easiest tow yet.

go suck on an onion
  • doctorrocktor
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ChewGoat wrote: »

go suck on an onion

Thats nice i like onions.
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Drove the STUG for the first time just now.
    Will take a little getting used to. The main gun turning feels like a slightly improved Churchill gun carrier. Never cared for the Churchill.