Weekly BF

What a surprise the game is broken still

MSKelly1976
208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Trying to do the assignment that requires you to damage a tank for 100 points with and infantry gadget... I’ve destroyed them with dynamite, grenades, mines, and the anti-tank rocket... Still can’t complete that assignment.

Comments

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got video to back up that claim?
  • xKusagamix
    998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying to do the assignment that requires you to damage a tank for 100 points with and infantry gadget... I’ve destroyed them with dynamite, grenades, mines, and the anti-tank rocket... Still can’t complete that assignment.
    in "one life" ?
  • thebossman2202
    398 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I second this
  • MSKelly1976
    208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No. I don’t record my games. I don’t even know how.

• MSKelly1976
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    in "one life" ?

Yes.

• TEXls1
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad news, someone else also put hits into the tank as well.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

If you have an Nvidia card, press ALT+Z then press the record button. If you have an AMD card (works with NVIDIA too), download OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and that allows you to record. Just set OBS to grab the BFV screen rather than your desktop. If this wasn't clear, there's dozens of videos on YT about how to set up OBS.
    Happy hunting and I hope we can see video soon.
  • MSKelly1976

If you have an Nvidia card, press ALT+Z then press the record button. If you have an AMD card (works with NVIDIA too), download OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and that allows you to record. Just set OBS to grab the BFV screen rather than your desktop. If this wasn't clear, there's dozens of videos on YT about how to set up OBS.

I’m on PS4.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0

I’m on PS4.

I keep forgetting consoles exist.
    In that case, point a phone at the screen
  • Triplexbee1943
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I keep forgetting consoles exist.
    In that case, point a phone at the screen[/quote]

Or just use the built in recording feature on the PS4.

Haven't watched linked video but there's thousands more to choose from.

RTFM.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How to capture the last 15 mins ofplay at anytime on ps4, or anything for that matter.

Press share

Selelct save video clip

Upload to share factory

Cut and edit with extremely easy ui

Upload to YouTube.

You're welcome.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can also save screenshots at anytime as well in the same fashion but select save screenshot.
  • Lindbladlinc
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This happened to me, I competed it in the coop mode instead