Nerfing the Spitfire's 8 MG specialization

124»

Comments

• rainkloud
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1330 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im no ace pilot but I'd say I'm fairly competent so I must be doing something wrong because I certainly can't shred planes when I fly the spitfire like some people claim. WhO gets 15 secs of sustained fire on a target. Wow! The thing that annoys me currently is how a half decent Stuka pilot can chase a spitfire across the map in a dogfight! Sneak up behind and let rip with the cannons is all well and go. Not being able to speed away and shake off a vastly slower aircraft is annoying
  • SirBobdk
    3170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The G2 with 4 fast shooting mg is just as deadly as the spitfire.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1330 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure it's mostly due to pilot skill more than anything with planes being fairly even in speed and manoeuvrability. I mean a good Stuka pilot can out prog fight an average spitfire pilot when it reall shouldn't.