pls EA make a featue to skip maps

MassiveWalrus
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
i realy hate some maps in battlefield 5
devestation
earodome.

i whis there was a featue to skip these maps.

Comments

• TuxedoBanana279
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean "Skip the map"? Do you mean a voting system like in bf1? I would be for that...
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skip the map skip the map skip Fjell.....
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean "Skip the map"? Do you mean a voting system like in bf1? I would be for that...

I think he means like when you see FJELL is loading, you can press a button to jump to a different server and get the FJELL outta there. (At least that's what I think he means). I would be for that.. I have been begging to see statistics on which maps are quit out of (while loading) more than other maps. This data would be a great indicator for maps that are not liked, not balanced, or for whatever reason people quit them the most. Couple this data with which maps are selected FIRST when a player first logs on for the day. In my case, I look for Twisted Steel, Devastation or Rotterdam. The only map I refuse to play is FJELL. Even though it takes me 5 minutes to reload the game.
    ---
    If no map skipping feature, I would settle for being able to see (on the server list) what the lowest ticket count is. So I could scan the list, see my fav map (Twisted Steel) and see it has 63/64 slots, oh... but one side only had 40 tickets.. it's not worth my time. But if I see the lowest side has 400, I will join it. They don't have to list both sides ticket count, just the lowest side--they can even put me on whatever side still... I just don't want to waste time joining a game only to realize (after waiting through all the stupid hints and staring at a broken bridge for 3 minutes) one side only has 40 tickets left (a.k.a less than 3 minutes of game left)--and to top it off, the next map is FJELL so I have to restart BF completely. So damn frustrating when FJELL comes around.
  • Ultrazerg
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I've opened a topic about one map rotation option:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/178084/one-map-for-the-map-rotation/p1?new=1

It might solve your issue with certain maps...
  • Kongo030
    I love how I leave a server when Fjell is loading, get on a different map and Fjell is the next in the queue again.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Errrrrrr, doesn't the 'Quit' button do that?

Oh, and if he means map voting, great idea in principle but terrible in reality.
  • doctorrocktor
    1955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    I love how I leave a server when Fjell is loading, get on a different map and Fjell is the next in the queue again.

Try using advance search,and not quick match.
  • Kongo030
    Kongo030 wrote: »

Try using advance search,and not quick match.

The next match is not Fjell but the one right after. Today whatever Gamemode I switch to it's Fjell as first map. Obviously everybody is leaving it know and I can't blame them. I'm so fed up with this map. Should only be in infantry only modes. The planes are just wrong.

• American_Outlaw
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I support this... It sucks to have a few really good battles and then Hamada or Fjell comes up and the server empties...