HELP

Crunchy_Doggo
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello i have a rtx 2070 an a intel core i 7
But recently my pc broke and i had it fixed because it was under waranty. Before that my game was running perfectly fine but now i only get like literally 5 fps can someone help me please

Comments

• DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First off, you sure all your drivers are up to date?

Not much to go on, but call the guys who repaired your pc they should atleast be able to point you in the right direction.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Try this:
    Type in CMD in search, then in the Command Prompt type in ping yahoo.com

copy us the last line with the summary.

And you also may want to repair or uninstall and reinstall both Orgin and the game again. For all you know, the tech may have deleted something you need.

• RichAC
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what broke on your pc? what was fixed?
  • snakeyezzzz
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like the guy or guys that repaired installed the graphics card in the wrong PCIe slot....(seen that done before which caused this exact issue). I'm curious as how your PC broke in the first place...care to tell us why???
  • Psychloan
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are so many issues this could come from. Something as simple as a poorly fastened CPU cooler, you get an instant hit in performance as soon as you do anything more than typing in Notepad. (Don't ask me how I know...)