Tanker genders still not fixed.

Minigun991
133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After the few updates, and stuff added, I can still not change my tankers gender.

No one, i repeat NO ONE would of been mad if you made male the default gender of the pilots and tanker.

Sorry, but people like to play for the immersion, and customize their stuff accordingly if it’s an “epic” skin or not. Unfortunately these people who want to be realistic will want male as their characters.

Also, the female voice acting is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ garbage in this game.

Ever time I hear “that vehicle is truly FUBAR” I laugh at how bad it is.

Here is an hour of that by the way, so you can enjoy it.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If my admittedly bad memory is working a dev stated in a Reddit AMA that they have no plans right now to let players customise their tankers and pilots. I'm not sure if that's still the case though.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 1000% it won't be "fixed" at all.
  • Trokey66
    8799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bloody wimmin drivers.......
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    If my admittedly bad memory is working a dev stated in a Reddit AMA that they have no plans right now to let players customise their tankers and pilots. I'm not sure if that's still the case though.

Mitre or Braddock did state in a AMAA that they may look into it.

But that was like in November.
  • ElliotLH
    9030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mcRen98 wrote: »

Mitre or Braddock did state in a AMAA that they may look into it.

But that was like in November.

"May" being the appropriate word I'd imagine.
  • Hrushka80
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    This is honestly an issue for some people?

Like... for real?

LMAO.....

Holy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... thank you... I needed that....

Edit: I didn't even know my tank had a gender... or the tanker that is... let alone noticed what it is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hell... some people are so delicate... lmao
  • lllIIIEIIIlll
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is bugged beyond women drivers. I’ve heard female VOs of male characters when they’re asking for a revive.

It’s not enough for the Devs to promote the anti-historical Social Justice Warrior garbage, they want to force it upon the community.

Expect no fix.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i am fairly certain we have way more pressing issues the the gender of bloody tankers that shouldn't leave their vehicles behind in the first place
  • Minigun991
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People are saying there are more pressing issues.

But it seems like DICE can’t even get the things that should of been in the game from day one. If they can’t get those, then holy hell I feel sorry for the later stages of this game.

It’s starting to show, cause the sights on the STUG are bugged.
  • Noodlesocks
    3452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not entirely convinced that Dice has any plans for anything at this point. So many basic stuff missing from the game months after launch and they seem to be struggling to keep up with basic maintenance on the game.
  • Prep768
    3450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    'fuhbar' soldier has a London accent - what's the problem?

BFV is not a milsim, if you want immersion http://www.wwiireenacting.co.uk/groups.htm

People forget that it's a computer game
  • ElliotLH

Not entirely convinced that Dice has any plans for anything at this point. So many basic stuff missing from the game months after launch and they seem to be struggling to keep up with basic maintenance on the game.

You could be right and it'll certainly be interesting to see what happens after March.
  • Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As far as I know, female gamers are still waiting on their character gender fix in previous BFs. Could be a long time until this one is fixed.

Probably more practical in the longterm to get used to playing as female characters some times.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 1000% it won't be "fixed" at all.

Well i certainly hope that they will correct their stupid sexist error ASAP... Come on, I'm offended over here!!
  • Narfiam
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And the german (american) plane full of british soldier despite playing in the german side is already fixed?
    I haven't played since december. That's more immersion breaking than female voices/soldiers IMO.
  • Minigun991
    Kashik1985 wrote: »
    As far as I know, female gamers are still waiting on their character gender fix in previous BFs. Could be a long time until this one is fixed.

Probably more practical in the longterm to get used to playing as female characters some times.

Oh, you mean the battlefield’s that are not meant for customization, cause it wasn’t implemented?
  • LittleMissNoobie
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At least she has a gruff, somewhat unfeminine voice. It could be worse.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    At least she has a gruff, somewhat unfeminine voice. It could be worse.

I'd rather it be a sexy sultry voice instead personally. Then the delivery would be funny AF to me and not sound like a knife on a chalkboard to me. I liked the voice acting for the female in BF1, this I don't like.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Minigun991 wrote: »
    After the few updates, and stuff added, I can still not change my tankers gender.

No one, i repeat NO ONE would of been mad if you made male the default gender of the pilots and tanker.

Sorry, but people like to play for the immersion, and customize their stuff accordingly if it’s an “epic” skin or not. Unfortunately these people who want to be realistic will want male as their characters.

Also, the female voice acting is **** garbage in this game.

Ever time I hear “that vehicle is truly FUBAR” I laugh at how bad it is.

Here is an hour of that by the way, so you can enjoy it.

I hate you for sharing that video. Lol