Do we have cheaters?

1568101114

Comments

  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    it would be very easy for any game dev or console manufacturer to say mouse and keyboard on console is cheating. they have been asked to say it many many times for more than just a few years now.

    let me ask you, have they ever said that?
    nope

    has any console manufacturer or game dev banned for the use of mouse and keyboard EVER?
    nope

    do game devs and console manufacturer ban for cheating?
    damn right they do
    Overwatch Devs did openly say keyboard and mouse on consoles is cheating and tried to get Sony and MS to ban those users but obviously the console makers refused.

    Also Fortnite blocks your input if it detects a typical 8-directional digital behavior of a keyboard on the movement stick.

    the overwatch devs: yeah they did make a big stink about it. during that time THEY NEVER CALLED IT Cheating. prove me wrong. They did however ask for it to be allowed.. here we are. Microsoft made its official offering with razer. out of respect for guys like you they did not force change and left your feelings to the devs.

    the fortnite devs: what you speak of only happened for less than 48 hours. they no longer check for wasd. this was an attempt to keep PC PLAYERS out of console lobbies. it didn't work effectively and it was abandoned right away. 3rd party Adapters were not the target of the wasd checks. some people were getting kicked. most were never effected.

    If bfv allows MnK hold on to your butt because separate lobbies are unlikely. that's the whole reason they got rid
    of the premium pass: so the player base would not be split. they would only be creating the same problem they just got rid of.
    full951 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    it would be very easy for any game dev or console manufacturer to say mouse and keyboard on console is cheating. they have been asked to say it many many times for more than just a few years now.

    let me ask you, have they ever said that?
    nope

    has any console manufacturer or game dev banned for the use of mouse and keyboard EVER?
    nope

    do game devs and console manufacturer ban for cheating?
    damn right they do
    Overwatch Devs did openly say keyboard and mouse on consoles is cheating and tried to get Sony and MS to ban those users but obviously the console makers refused.

    Also Fortnite blocks your input if it detects a typical 8-directional digital behavior of a keyboard on the movement stick.

    the overwatch devs: yeah they did make a big stink about it. during that time THEY NEVER CALLED IT Cheating. prove me wrong. They did however ask for it to be allowed.. here we are. Microsoft made its official offering with razer. out of respect for guys like you they did not force change and left your feelings to the devs.

    the fortnite devs: what you speak of only happened for less than 48 hours. they no longer check for wasd. this was an attempt to keep PC PLAYERS out of console lobbies. it didn't work effectively and it was abandoned right away. 3rd party Adapters were not the target of the wasd checks. some people were getting kicked. most were never effected.

    If bfv allows MnK hold on to your butt because separate lobbies are unlikely. that's the whole reason they got rid
    of the premium pass: so the player base would not be split. they would only be creating the same problem they just got rid of.

    Am sorry but the part regarding fortnite is utter nonsense in its finest form.
    They checked wasd movements because people started plugging in kb/m in controller only lobbies because they didn’t want matchmaking putting them in pc lobbies!
    So all they do now is wait for the 3 min check to finish then plug in the kB/m
    Why bother if your not gaining an advantage?

    It’s the usual xim saying
    “I want to use kB/m but I don’t wan to play against players with kB/m”

    Have you seen them do it or its just your own imagination?

    Lol I was part of the alpha well before anybody even knew fortnight even existed!

    I still have many friends still in the community that test patches well before they go out to the public.

    Many PS4 users got upset that kB/m players got a huge advantage playing against controller players hence why they got put into matchmaking with pc players and rightly so!

    Ubisoft enabled a wasd check periodically for 3mins and if you failed the check you got booted.
    So to nullify this all players did was to plug in the kB/m after 3mins.
    Seems kB/m had its advantages after all.

    These guys are in for a shock soon though lol!

    You can custom map your controller to suit your needs. MnK is just preferred input device not a cheat, if it was natively supported by psn or xbox then yea it would have its advantages but until then you can all stop being salty.
  • ackers75
    2278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    it would be very easy for any game dev or console manufacturer to say mouse and keyboard on console is cheating. they have been asked to say it many many times for more than just a few years now.

    let me ask you, have they ever said that?
    nope

    has any console manufacturer or game dev banned for the use of mouse and keyboard EVER?
    nope

    do game devs and console manufacturer ban for cheating?
    damn right they do
    Overwatch Devs did openly say keyboard and mouse on consoles is cheating and tried to get Sony and MS to ban those users but obviously the console makers refused.

    Also Fortnite blocks your input if it detects a typical 8-directional digital behavior of a keyboard on the movement stick.

    the overwatch devs: yeah they did make a big stink about it. during that time THEY NEVER CALLED IT Cheating. prove me wrong. They did however ask for it to be allowed.. here we are. Microsoft made its official offering with razer. out of respect for guys like you they did not force change and left your feelings to the devs.

    the fortnite devs: what you speak of only happened for less than 48 hours. they no longer check for wasd. this was an attempt to keep PC PLAYERS out of console lobbies. it didn't work effectively and it was abandoned right away. 3rd party Adapters were not the target of the wasd checks. some people were getting kicked. most were never effected.

    If bfv allows MnK hold on to your butt because separate lobbies are unlikely. that's the whole reason they got rid
    of the premium pass: so the player base would not be split. they would only be creating the same problem they just got rid of.
    full951 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    it would be very easy for any game dev or console manufacturer to say mouse and keyboard on console is cheating. they have been asked to say it many many times for more than just a few years now.

    let me ask you, have they ever said that?
    nope

    has any console manufacturer or game dev banned for the use of mouse and keyboard EVER?
    nope

    do game devs and console manufacturer ban for cheating?
    damn right they do
    Overwatch Devs did openly say keyboard and mouse on consoles is cheating and tried to get Sony and MS to ban those users but obviously the console makers refused.

    Also Fortnite blocks your input if it detects a typical 8-directional digital behavior of a keyboard on the movement stick.

    the overwatch devs: yeah they did make a big stink about it. during that time THEY NEVER CALLED IT Cheating. prove me wrong. They did however ask for it to be allowed.. here we are. Microsoft made its official offering with razer. out of respect for guys like you they did not force change and left your feelings to the devs.

    the fortnite devs: what you speak of only happened for less than 48 hours. they no longer check for wasd. this was an attempt to keep PC PLAYERS out of console lobbies. it didn't work effectively and it was abandoned right away. 3rd party Adapters were not the target of the wasd checks. some people were getting kicked. most were never effected.

    If bfv allows MnK hold on to your butt because separate lobbies are unlikely. that's the whole reason they got rid
    of the premium pass: so the player base would not be split. they would only be creating the same problem they just got rid of.

    Am sorry but the part regarding fortnite is utter nonsense in its finest form.
    They checked wasd movements because people started plugging in kb/m in controller only lobbies because they didn’t want matchmaking putting them in pc lobbies!
    So all they do now is wait for the 3 min check to finish then plug in the kB/m
    Why bother if your not gaining an advantage?

    It’s the usual xim saying
    “I want to use kB/m but I don’t wan to play against players with kB/m”

    Have you seen them do it or its just your own imagination?

    Lol I was part of the alpha well before anybody even knew fortnight even existed!

    I still have many friends still in the community that test patches well before they go out to the public.

    Many PS4 users got upset that kB/m players got a huge advantage playing against controller players hence why they got put into matchmaking with pc players and rightly so!

    Ubisoft enabled a wasd check periodically for 3mins and if you failed the check you got booted.
    So to nullify this all players did was to plug in the kB/m after 3mins.
    Seems kB/m had its advantages after all.

    These guys are in for a shock soon though lol!

    You can custom map your controller to suit your needs. MnK is just preferred input device not a cheat, if it was natively supported by psn or xbox then yea it would have its advantages but until then you can all stop being salty.

    Not really what am talking about though is it.
  • Excoriar
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 17
    No hacks, but "supposedly" someone doing it with multiple accounts.

    [removed due to n&s]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • ps_865
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 17
    Excoriar wrote: »
    No hacks, but "supposedly" someone doing it with multiple accounts.

    [removed due to n&s]

    yeah, but the m&k cheaters would say like: he's not cheating, because everyone can buy 4 PSs, 4 BFVs, 4 PSN account...
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    it would be very easy for any game dev or console manufacturer to say mouse and keyboard on console is cheating. they have been asked to say it many many times for more than just a few years now.

    let me ask you, have they ever said that?
    nope

    has any console manufacturer or game dev banned for the use of mouse and keyboard EVER?
    nope

    do game devs and console manufacturer ban for cheating?
    damn right they do
    Overwatch Devs did openly say keyboard and mouse on consoles is cheating and tried to get Sony and MS to ban those users but obviously the console makers refused.

    Also Fortnite blocks your input if it detects a typical 8-directional digital behavior of a keyboard on the movement stick.

    the overwatch devs: yeah they did make a big stink about it. during that time THEY NEVER CALLED IT Cheating. prove me wrong. They did however ask for it to be allowed.. here we are. Microsoft made its official offering with razer. out of respect for guys like you they did not force change and left your feelings to the devs.

    the fortnite devs: what you speak of only happened for less than 48 hours. they no longer check for wasd. this was an attempt to keep PC PLAYERS out of console lobbies. it didn't work effectively and it was abandoned right away. 3rd party Adapters were not the target of the wasd checks. some people were getting kicked. most were never effected.

    If bfv allows MnK hold on to your butt because separate lobbies are unlikely. that's the whole reason they got rid
    of the premium pass: so the player base would not be split. they would only be creating the same problem they just got rid of.
    full951 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    it would be very easy for any game dev or console manufacturer to say mouse and keyboard on console is cheating. they have been asked to say it many many times for more than just a few years now.

    let me ask you, have they ever said that?
    nope

    has any console manufacturer or game dev banned for the use of mouse and keyboard EVER?
    nope

    do game devs and console manufacturer ban for cheating?
    damn right they do
    Overwatch Devs did openly say keyboard and mouse on consoles is cheating and tried to get Sony and MS to ban those users but obviously the console makers refused.

    Also Fortnite blocks your input if it detects a typical 8-directional digital behavior of a keyboard on the movement stick.

    the overwatch devs: yeah they did make a big stink about it. during that time THEY NEVER CALLED IT Cheating. prove me wrong. They did however ask for it to be allowed.. here we are. Microsoft made its official offering with razer. out of respect for guys like you they did not force change and left your feelings to the devs.

    the fortnite devs: what you speak of only happened for less than 48 hours. they no longer check for wasd. this was an attempt to keep PC PLAYERS out of console lobbies. it didn't work effectively and it was abandoned right away. 3rd party Adapters were not the target of the wasd checks. some people were getting kicked. most were never effected.

    If bfv allows MnK hold on to your butt because separate lobbies are unlikely. that's the whole reason they got rid
    of the premium pass: so the player base would not be split. they would only be creating the same problem they just got rid of.

    Am sorry but the part regarding fortnite is utter nonsense in its finest form.
    They checked wasd movements because people started plugging in kb/m in controller only lobbies because they didn’t want matchmaking putting them in pc lobbies!
    So all they do now is wait for the 3 min check to finish then plug in the kB/m
    Why bother if your not gaining an advantage?

    It’s the usual xim saying
    “I want to use kB/m but I don’t wan to play against players with kB/m”

    about the fortnite. you and I said the same thing. there is no check for wasd. there was for about 48 hours. not. anymore.

    I dont have a problem playing with other mouse and keyboard players. I don't think any user does. that's a retared concept.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ok maybe i missed it, but reason [email protected] is cheating on console, is not bc the input device itself, but because it utilize the auto aim feature for controllers, literally snapping aim to everything and anything instantly. all you do is click click click, dead ,dead ,dead. xim is worst with this you don't even aim, it does it for you at all ranges, why? ask the ppl that make it, but if they disable that auto aim bs on that, then good to go. auto aim with [email protected] vs auto aim controller is not even in the same league. and those that say no no it doesn't, unless you turned aa off, even if your using [email protected], then yea your exploiting and pretending like you didn't know about this doesn't impress me. the game lets you know these things too by how your person in games dies. i don't see any reason one cant use whatever input they want, but if you put in [email protected] it should auto disable auto aim, but it dont. don't even get me to what this does for spotting. you should be able to figure that out. in short for those with adhd, it uses auto aim better then it does for the controller. unless you turn it off, then it just good ole fashion who saw who first.
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    Anything but controller will push the casual gamer off games that entice what I see as cheating, which means less populated servers, which means less support and then game demise. The casual gamer is where the money is without them games die.

    if a casual gamer is "casual" they won't care.

    You mean your k&m cheating won't really bother them? Like you are stealing from the government?

    it's not cheating. and how does stealing from anyone let alone the government compare. this is the biggest argument anyone ever has, trying hard AF to associate it with real cheating or some other crime. it's just a mouse and keyboard. it's a better way to control the game in shooters.
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    ps_865 wrote: »
    You mean your k&m cheating won't really bother them? Like you are stealing from the government?

    When EA makes these games M & K compatible, are you going to stop using a controller and convert over?

    This has nothing to do with EA, basketball manufacturer cares not if you play under dopping or not. And if I wanted k&m I would play PC, like any other honest and fair person.

    what's dishonest about using a mouse and keyboard. wheres the lie? it's a solution to poor controller control. no one has ever tried to hide how it works, it's all very public knowledge known to the devs, console manufacturers and players.

    player input will never be dishonest
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ok maybe i missed it, but reason [email protected] is cheating on console, is not bc the input device itself, but because it utilize the auto aim feature for controllers, literally snapping aim to everything and anything instantly. all you do is click click click, dead ,dead ,dead. xim is worst with this you don't even aim, it does it for you at all ranges, why? ask the ppl that make it, but if they disable that auto aim bs on that, then good to go. auto aim with [email protected] vs auto aim controller is not even in the same league. and those that say no no it doesn't, unless you turned aa off, even if your using [email protected], then yea your exploiting and pretending like you didn't know about this doesn't impress me. the game lets you know these things too by how your person in games dies. i don't see any reason one cant use whatever input they want, but if you put in [email protected] it should auto disable auto aim, but it dont. don't even get me to what this does for spotting. you should be able to figure that out. in short for those with adhd, it uses auto aim better then it does for the controller. unless you turn it off, then it just good ole fashion who saw who first.

    what's works for the controller works for the emulator. everything it does for the mouse, it does for the controller. imo aim assist is dev sanctioned cheating but until you guys are willing to take the training wheels off it will exist. I don't use it but it's just a staple of console gaming you guys don't wanna let go like the concept of using the right perifial for the game
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    ok maybe i missed it, but reason [email protected] is cheating on console, is not bc the input device itself, but because it utilize the auto aim feature for controllers, literally snapping aim to everything and anything instantly. all you do is click click click, dead ,dead ,dead. xim is worst with this you don't even aim, it does it for you at all ranges, why? ask the ppl that make it, but if they disable that auto aim bs on that, then good to go. auto aim with [email protected] vs auto aim controller is not even in the same league. and those that say no no it doesn't, unless you turned aa off, even if your using [email protected], then yea your exploiting and pretending like you didn't know about this doesn't impress me. the game lets you know these things too by how your person in games dies. i don't see any reason one cant use whatever input they want, but if you put in [email protected] it should auto disable auto aim, but it dont. don't even get me to what this does for spotting. you should be able to figure that out. in short for those with adhd, it uses auto aim better then it does for the controller. unless you turn it off, then it just good ole fashion who saw who first.

    what's works for the controller works for the emulator. everything it does for the mouse, it does for the controller. imo aim assist is dev sanctioned cheating but until you guys are willing to take the training wheels off it will exist. I don't use it but it's just a staple of console gaming you guys don't wanna let go like the concept of using the right perifial for the game

    im on pc too, and it works the same way there, alot of ppl confuse it for hacking, although i was made to understand a couple patches ago they took it off of pc.
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    Excoriar wrote: »
    No hacks, but "supposedly" someone doing it with multiple accounts.


    yeah, but the m&k cheaters would say like: he's not cheating, because everyone can buy 4 PSs, 4 BFVs, 4 PSN account...

    sure. mouse and keyboard use means you condone cheating... don't act stupid.
  • ackers75
    2278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!

    as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12622 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Excoriar
    Don't link video showing cheating or exploit abusing, This violates the rules for name and shame.

    @ps_865
    Similarly, Do not include forum violations in your quotes.

    Thanks.
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    ok maybe i missed it, but reason [email protected] is cheating on console, is not bc the input device itself, but because it utilize the auto aim feature for controllers, literally snapping aim to everything and anything instantly. all you do is click click click, dead ,dead ,dead. xim is worst with this you don't even aim, it does it for you at all ranges, why? ask the ppl that make it, but if they disable that auto aim bs on that, then good to go. auto aim with [email protected] vs auto aim controller is not even in the same league. and those that say no no it doesn't, unless you turned aa off, even if your using [email protected], then yea your exploiting and pretending like you didn't know about this doesn't impress me. the game lets you know these things too by how your person in games dies. i don't see any reason one cant use whatever input they want, but if you put in [email protected] it should auto disable auto aim, but it dont. don't even get me to what this does for spotting. you should be able to figure that out. in short for those with adhd, it uses auto aim better then it does for the controller. unless you turn it off, then it just good ole fashion who saw who first.

    what's works for the controller works for the emulator. everything it does for the mouse, it does for the controller. imo aim assist is dev sanctioned cheating but until you guys are willing to take the training wheels off it will exist. I don't use it but it's just a staple of console gaming you guys don't wanna let go like the concept of using the right perifial for the game

    im on pc too, and it works the same way there, alot of ppl confuse it for hacking, although i was made to understand a couple patches ago they took it off of pc.

    I really don't now about the current state of Fortnite. it's not my game. as far as I'm aware xim works and native support is also available. they say they separate native from controllers now. I guess at some point it was all mixed, I mean I heard ps4, Xbox, Android, Apple and pc where all playing together.

    how is it fair to the phone players VS the controller guys? no one seems to care. I guess it's just a one way concern.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    ok maybe i missed it, but reason [email protected] is cheating on console, is not bc the input device itself, but because it utilize the auto aim feature for controllers, literally snapping aim to everything and anything instantly. all you do is click click click, dead ,dead ,dead. xim is worst with this you don't even aim, it does it for you at all ranges, why? ask the ppl that make it, but if they disable that auto aim bs on that, then good to go. auto aim with [email protected] vs auto aim controller is not even in the same league. and those that say no no it doesn't, unless you turned aa off, even if your using [email protected], then yea your exploiting and pretending like you didn't know about this doesn't impress me. the game lets you know these things too by how your person in games dies. i don't see any reason one cant use whatever input they want, but if you put in [email protected] it should auto disable auto aim, but it dont. don't even get me to what this does for spotting. you should be able to figure that out. in short for those with adhd, it uses auto aim better then it does for the controller. unless you turn it off, then it just good ole fashion who saw who first.

    what's works for the controller works for the emulator. everything it does for the mouse, it does for the controller. imo aim assist is dev sanctioned cheating but until you guys are willing to take the training wheels off it will exist. I don't use it but it's just a staple of console gaming you guys don't wanna let go like the concept of using the right perifial for the game

    im on pc too, and it works the same way there, alot of ppl confuse it for hacking, although i was made to understand a couple patches ago they took it off of pc.

    I really don't now about the current state of Fortnite. it's not my game. as far as I'm aware xim works and native support is also available. they say they separate native from controllers now. I guess at some point it was all mixed, I mean I heard ps4, Xbox, Android, Apple and pc where all playing together.

    how is it fair to the phone players VS the controller guys? no one seems to care. I guess it's just a one way concern.

    yea it seems that way lol.
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!

    as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.

    it utilizes aim assist to the exact same degree as a controller. more often than not its tuned to defeat the aim assist bubble
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!

    as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.

    it utilizes aim assist to the exact same degree as a controller. more often than not its tuned to defeat the aim assist bubble

    ive used it, and all it does is snap snap snap snap , and enemy is dead dead dead, it does not do like a controller, on controller it snaps onto only 1, on [email protected] it snaps rapidly much faster then controller.
  • full951
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!

    as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.

    it utilizes aim assist to the exact same degree as a controller. more often than not its tuned to defeat the aim assist bubble

    ive used it, and all it does is snap snap snap snap , and enemy is dead dead dead, it does not do like a controller, on controller it snaps onto only 1, on [email protected] it snaps rapidly much faster then controller.

    on fortnite? sure, what ever you say. wanna talk about battlefield now or what? point and click? stick n click.

    just so you know, this case you're trying to make is only gonna work on uniformed and salty controller users. the devs know you're exaggerating emulators and under selling controllers.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!

    as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.

    it utilizes aim assist to the exact same degree as a controller. more often than not its tuned to defeat the aim assist bubble

    ive used it, and all it does is snap snap snap snap , and enemy is dead dead dead, it does not do like a controller, on controller it snaps onto only 1, on [email protected] it snaps rapidly much faster then controller.

    on fortnite? sure, what ever you say. wanna talk about battlefield now or what? point and click? stick n click.

    just so you know, this case you're trying to make is only gonna work on uniformed and salty controller users. the devs know you're exaggerating emulators and under selling controllers.

    i was talking about bf, your talking about fortnight i guess.
Sign In or Register to comment.