STUPID ==> KILL 20 ENEMIES WHILE ATTACKING enemy objectives using a mobile vehicle

Comments

• MakingExamples
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just got my 20. Be the allied forces on Hamada conquest. Get a half track to alpha and light them up
  • MSKelly1976
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jeffy141 wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Took me 1 round of Breakthrough attackers on Aerodrome ..

1 round of conquest on panzerstorm, shooting at E and D flag.....

How can this be? Since you need to be attacking the point. You cannot just stand there. you are getting confused. better you go back to bed

You dont have to kill people while capturing the flag. You just have to kill enemies in a flag area you dont control, silly. ;)

Bull... I tried killing enemies in an area they controlled, never got a single kill counted. Had to grind it out and get kills while capping the flags to complete the mission.

• Cropulus
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Think people ars so focused on their V1’s all the time that they forget they have other reinforcements as well
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1811 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not hard, it just takes time. There are still FOUR days to go for those still trying to do it.
  • ElliotLH
    8206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When I want to get a tank I click on the cog and select deploy but nothing happens. I find it impossible to get a tank.

I get that sometimes but if I quickly move the cursor off and back on again then that normally sorts it out.
  • Quasar9111
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    get in the 4 player mode as Solo - grab a tank ( forgot which map ) and blast away !!!! yes the going solo on the 4 player vs AI mode works towards all ToW and Weapon Assignments
  • ElliotLH
    8206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 18
    Quasar9111 wrote: »
    get in the 4 player mode as Solo - grab a tank ( forgot which map ) and blast away !!!! yes the going solo on the 4 player vs AI mode works towards all ToW and Weapon Assignments

There aren't any capture zones in CA so unfortunately nobody can use that mode to fully unlock the ToW tank, since you need 20 kills on enemies who are within an enemy-held objective area as the last requirement.
  • ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry bro.. This tank is nothing special. Is like churchill gun carrier but without mg. So less powerful for me. Best tank medium is panther 4
  • MBT_Layzan
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't wait until it's over, getting a tank these days is more annoying than ever.
  • johnkapa1
    200 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Attacking on breakthrough is truly the only way to do it unless you squad up with friends on conquest and have a friend drive you around while you gun people down with a halftrack or Kubelwagon. The new tank is pretty go tho.. its killer at range on any map but really good Panzerstorm , Aerodrom or Arras with the hills and cover.
  • cheifWIGGAMZ
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completed it but wish I had not. I spent the whole weekend playing like an idiot and did not have any fun trying to chase down this mythic Stug. In fact I will probably never get into a tank ever again after a weekend full of it. With everybody going after the tanks it just made it a madhouse. I’m done but it did not feel satisfying and it was not fun. It’s hard to play battlefield and not have fun, but this worked at making it a chore. Just skip it and buy it later if you were having troubles or keep grinding. Because that’s what it is, a grind.
  • Ukrainetrain87
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think the assignment where you have to headshot kill 20 in a round or 10 in a life while in objective areas is even stupider. The gun I have take multiple headshots to kill someone. With your current assessment, just hop in a tank and blow up anyone you see while approaching their captured area. Don’t be the wingman but be the main tanker
  • AssassinoX1
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Doing this specific one was the least fun I have ever had in this game. All other challenges were fun/easy/rewarding up until now. Playing with friends who know what they're doing, you won't have a problem. Playing by yourself, for all the reasons provided above is extremely frustrating and time consuming.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does the flag have to be red or should it count kills during the whole capturing process? I've killed enemies when the flag has started turning blue but they haven't counted. 8 kills away and should be done by now. Frustrating to say the least.
  • dayglowfroggy
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am halfway through this week's tow and seriously considering waiting to buy the tank with cc is not been at all hard to get this far but I want to play the game properly not spend ages trying to get a tank then ages trying to finish the assignments.
  • CosmicStriker
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    its not hard, and its perfect because you are unlocking a vehicle and you need a vehicle to do kills , use a half track and kill a bunch of infantry .
  • ghos7bear
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Completed it through 2 games, on Hamada and Panzerstorm. Its not that hard, you don't have to be in objective yourself, just the enemy.
  • Hawxxeye
    5369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElSamuel04 wrote: »
    Don't worry bro.. This tank is nothing special. Is like churchill gun carrier but without mg. So less powerful for me. Best tank medium is panther 4
    how can you say that an omnidirectional protected MG turret is not special?
    I know it is supposed to be a tank destroyer but it is actually an infantry destroyer!
  • Mann68heim
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ghos7bear wrote: »
    Completed it through 2 games, on Hamada and Panzerstorm. Its not that hard, you don't have to be in objective yourself, just the enemy.

I was in a tank as gunner while taking over a flag killing several soldiers. I did not get a single kill towards that achievement.
    This whole achievement BS is becoming awful like the pointless PUBG achievements PLUS it kills my gameplay since my freakin' brain keeps focusing on that stupid assignment. Talk about "psychological hooks"...
    I already hate this assignment
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 19
    Well I haven’t been able to get a tank since this assignment started and this task is my last to do to get the assault gun Stug IV