Tanker genders still not fixed.

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    6872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I must say that it is very funny how when a plane blows up the driver is sent flying while screeching in that high pitched voice.
  • TheGM86
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wanted to play as Tom Hardy but DICE said no. Now I'm stuck with my imurshun broken and no tom hardy in my plane.
  • GuangFuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    that’s because all intellectual works such as tankers and pilots must be conducted by females!

men shall just crawl on the grounds.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Minigun991 wrote: »
    After the few updates, and stuff added, I can still not change my tankers gender.

No one, i repeat NO ONE would of been mad if you made male the default gender of the pilots and tanker.

Sorry, but people like to play for the immersion, and customize their stuff accordingly if it’s an “epic” skin or not. Unfortunately these people who want to be realistic will want male as their characters.

That there are still people grinding their teeth over this is hilarious. How does teleporting across the map when you use a spawn beacon affect your "immersion"? Or when someone raises you from the dead with an injection after you just took a rifle bullet through the brain? Or when you can run a thousand meters with a heavy load of weapons and ammunition without getting tired? And so on and so forth, this game is packed with ridiculously unrealistic, cartoonish nonsense. But the one thing you single out that ruins your immersion is your character becoming female when you're in certain vehicles. I'm not even distantly aware of that, that anyone broods over it is laughable to me. "Immersion", what a joke.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Bloody wimmin drivers.......

Oh so that's why it sucks to drive a vehicle
  • Toxic_CA
    929 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's funny how dice pushes for all this customization yet won't let you change genders for vehicles
  • Hrushka80
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, sorry... this is still too stupid for me to actually be a real thing.

If you want immersion and realism, you should be pissed off that while in a tank you can go into 3rd person mode and see everything around you.
    If you want immersion and realism, you should be pissed off that you can solo control a vehicle that required a crew of five to operate.
    If you want immersion and realism, a single soldier being enough to destroy a tiger should really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you off.

If this is the thing that bugs you tho, I suspect the issue is something beyond immersion and realism...
  • Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kashik1985 wrote: »
    As far as I know, female gamers are still waiting on their character gender fix in previous BFs. Could be a long time until this one is fixed.

Probably more practical in the longterm to get used to playing as female characters some times.

Oh, you mean the battlefield’s that are not meant for customization, cause it wasn’t implemented?

And this battlefield you weren't meant to customize the pilots and tank commanders. What aren't you understanding?
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hrushka80 wrote: »
    This is honestly an issue for some people?

Like... for real?

LMAO.....

Holy ****... thank you... I needed that....

Edit: I didn't even know my tank had a gender... or the tanker that is... let alone noticed what it is... **** hell... some people are so delicate... lmao

"LMAO"!!!! People wanted "the most immersive Battlefield yet". Also, if you bail out, and you spot, or use the Command Rose, you'll know it's a damn Female.
  • disposalist
    8764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Tanker genders still not broken.
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As far as I know, female gamers are still waiting on their character gender fix in previous BFs. Could be a long time until this one is fixed.

Probably more practical in the longterm to get used to playing as female characters some times.

Oh, you mean the battlefield’s that are not meant for customization, cause it wasn’t implemented?

And this battlefield you weren't meant to customize the pilots and tank commanders. What aren't you understanding?
    Why don't you ask yourself, why you cannot, and why they chose the DEFAULT Gender, to be Female......I don't think you can understand much....I wonder when we will hear one of the "Female" Characters shout out "It is MA'AM!!"
  • Hrushka80
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Kind of surprised this wasn't actually a joke.... so gonna treat it as such.

I think people would honestly respect you more if you were honest, and said you simply don't want "wimin" in your game. They might not agree with it, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.. at least you grew a pair and said what you really felt.

But... this whole using "realism and immersion" as some kind of shield you kind hide behind.... yeah, pretty much smells of that weak ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ incel movement.

Edit: Also... what kind of moron bails out of a tank so they other side can just steal it?
  • stillindie222
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I think people would honestly respect you more if you were honest, and said you simply don't want "wimin" in your game. They might not agree with it, but ****.. at least you grew a pair and said what you really felt.

But... this whole using "realism and immersion" as some kind of shield you kind hide behind.... yeah, pretty much smells of that weak **** incel movement.

Edit: Also... what kind of moron bails out of a tank so they other side can just steal it?

dead game
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What if the vehicle driver aren't even female, and their transgender? I just blew all of your minds!!!!! BOOM😉
  • TheRemedy911
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After the few updates, and stuff added, I can still not change my tankers gender.

No one, i repeat NO ONE would of been mad if you made male the default gender of the pilots and tanker.

Sorry, but people like to play for the immersion, and customize their stuff accordingly if it’s an “epic” skin or not. Unfortunately these people who want to be realistic will want male as their characters.

Also, the female voice acting is **** garbage in this game.

Ever time I hear “that vehicle is truly FUBAR” I laugh at how bad it is.

Here is an hour of that by the way, so you can enjoy it.

Wah wah there's girl characters wah wah.
  • TheRemedy911
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Narfiam wrote: »
    And the german (american) plane full of british soldier despite playing in the german side is already fixed?
    I haven't played since december. That's more immersion breaking than female voices/soldiers IMO.

Yeah but sexism.
  • Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    69GTOJudge wrote: »

Why don't you ask yourself, why you cannot, and why they chose the DEFAULT Gender, to be Female......I don't think you can understand much....I wonder when we will hear one of the "Female" Characters shout out "It is MA'AM!!"

Geeze, talk about insecurity issues.

There's nothing wrong with female gamers being represented. If you can't handle 2 of 7 classes being female, then I really don't understand how you're getting through real life with 5 in 10 people being female.
  • orangebionic
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    come on dice just trolling you guys.
    What they mean is that you have to gigantic ( name of female reproductive organ) if you need tank and cannons to get kills for yourselves.
    jk jk ; )
  • Minigun991
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Boy, there are a lot of fanboys.

“It’s good that females are being represented”

Really? In WW2? This little stunt has cost EA a lot of money.

All I’m saying is let them customize their characters. If they don’t want to be a female tanker they shouldn’t have to.
  • Minigun991
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I think people would honestly respect you more if you were honest, and said you simply don't want "wimin" in your game. They might not agree with it, but ****.. at least you grew a pair and said what you really felt.

But... this whole using "realism and immersion" as some kind of shield you kind hide behind.... yeah, pretty much smells of that weak **** incel movement.

I don’t care about females in the game, I just don’t want to be forced to play as them.

I customize my company for a authentic WW2 experience. So they are all male.

Name one female German tanker in WW2, please.