What's the most JB-2/V1 Rocket kills you've gotten in one shot? (I just got a 6 "overkill"--video)

Astr0damus
2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have had rotten luck with these, but tonight, I saw there were 5 recons up on the guard tower outside of Flag C (Aerodome) plus one more running up the stairs to his doom after the rocket was launched... 6 skulls showed up and it said "Overkill". Then I got a Superior Reconnaissance Ribbon or something. Ultra cool!
===

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    12. On Hamada on Breakthrough.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Got-DERN... I have some work to do...
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »

Got-DERN... I have some work to do...

On Breakthrough those numbers are common. Lots of Huge Groups of enemies.
  • Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The best I've got so far is eight.

• Astr0damus
    The best I've got so far is eight.

Very nice!
    Looks like they are better suited for game modes other than Conquest. But I also noticed it took you 3 times to get the phone to work.. that was the case with me too, but I edited that part out--I almost wish I would have left it in because my dude says "oh never..." almost too funny.
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well if you've gotten any kills with them you are doing better then I am. I've gotten 0 kills with V1, but I've only called one in once. Personally I wish they would replace V1 with a different squad call in like another heavy AFV or maybe even a heavy bomber like B29 or something.
  • Astr0damus
    narnold700 wrote: »
    Well if you've gotten any kills with them you are doing better then I am. I've gotten 0 kills with V1, but I've only called one in once. Personally I wish they would replace V1 with a different squad call in like another heavy AFV or maybe even a heavy bomber like B29 or something.

Yeah, carpet-bombing would be extremely awesome.
  • Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    narnold700 wrote: »

Yeah, carpet-bombing would be extremely awesome.

Instead of a JB-2, I think maybe a more unique squad call would be a Lancaster equipped with a Grand Slam bomb.
  • 9IronKiller
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had 12 kills and a vehicle with a v1. Hit a transport vehicle with a piat yesterday and got 6 kills. Did not realize so many fitted in there
  • iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    11. Fjell. Conquest.
  • Johnny__Rogueps3
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    12 + tank on narvik breakthrough. I was defending the last objective by the water. It was being overwhelmed at like the last 30 seconds of the match. The rocket landed with like 3 seconds left when everyone was rushing in for the last-minute points.
  • danigori
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Hawxxeye
    7960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    on 7 here
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only ever called one V1 in for the ToW assignment. Feel like Sturm/Croc is more beneficial to my squad so I tend to just use those.

Would really like some more call in vehicles or any other way to spend squad points.
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For all the hate that COD gets on this forum, the funny thing is this JB rocket is all but straight from COD, the only difference being is that it is squad based instead of the individual. People hated the Behemoths and elite kits on BF1, but the JB rocket kill streak award they don’t have an issue with.
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure in most circumstances calling in vehicles throughout the round is more useful too. exception being i guess to clear for a final push in breakthrough. in CQ etc though? really don't see the point.
  • Astr0damus
    I had 12 kills and a vehicle with a v1. Hit a transport vehicle with a piat yesterday and got 6 kills. Did not realize so many fitted in there

I know.. same here, I got 5 with an AT Mine and was like WOW that was packed.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got 14.
  • Astr0damus
    danigori wrote: »

Ok that was just insane to watch!
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    7... not one of them counted towards my assignement "kill 2 enemies with the V1/JB2 rocket"