Boring boring boring, players too

woba42
41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Haven't touched the game for 2 weeks now, playing the same maps over and over again is just getting boring. Frontlines would be awesome but only 4 ppl out of all playing objective is just not gonna do, the zone in which you can move in is way wayyy too big, too distant from objective. And the most game killing "mechanic" for me is being prone. The amount of players being prone is just outrageous, for me being prone or stationary isn't "playing" if you know what i mean, being active or whatever. And i know, "holding a flag or a position" is something but 90% of the time it's just random ppl on the floor and the game supporting that and even encouraging you to be prone is just mind blowing, with TOW challenges or bipods. Now all they have to do is screw up the battle royale which could be, sadly, the one thing that saves this game and there we are.

Comments

• Jokai77
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bye 😁
  • craign82
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    woba42 wrote: »
    Haven't touched the game for 2 weeks now
    Yet bfvtracker shows your last game to be Feb 12th, 6 days ago.
    Absolute helmet!
    How long until his stats go private as he knows he's been caught out?!?!?!
  • Tullzter
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bro you don't like the game, then don't play it simples. what makes you think though that we care ?
  • Kattegat_Twin
    588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    for me being prone or stationary isn't "playing" if you know what i mean, being active or whatever.

Then maybe shooting games like this one aren't for you? Prone has been a thing in BF for a very long time.

• tempo_rarity
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    " . . a Run-n-Gun Bites The Dust . . a-and another one gone and another one done . . a Run-n-Gun Bites The Dust . . "
    (sorry Freddy)
  • MidriffUrchin0
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yeah well, you need to go prone at points in the game, just a fact.
  • Quasar9111
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bye.... not that i even give a FF
  • crusam7
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BATTLEFIELD 3 on PS4 will solve my all problemes
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 18
    Haven't touched the game for 2 weeks now, playing the same maps over and over again is just getting boring. Frontlines would be awesome but only 4 ppl out of all playing objective is just not gonna do, the zone in which you can move in is way wayyy too big, too distant from objective. And the most game killing "mechanic" for me is being prone. The amount of players being prone is just outrageous, for me being prone or stationary isn't "playing" if you know what i mean, being active or whatever. And i know, "holding a flag or a position" is something but 90% of the time it's just random ppl on the floor and the game supporting that and even encouraging you to be prone is just mind blowing, with TOW challenges or bipods. Now all they have to do is screw up the battle royale which could be, sadly, the one thing that saves this game and there we are.

you do realise the map area is so big is on purpose right??Its so you can flank the enemy a lot of the fire fights are based around this as in real life,just like prone is a real thing!Git good we all know you will be back playing next week or 6 days from now :joy:

Oh and before i forget,your post complaining about being prone and then saying battle royal might be the only thing that can save this game.Have you ever even played a battle royal game?90 percent of the game is spent in prone especially final circle LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • woba42
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

you do realise the map area is so big is on purpose right??Its so you can flank the enemy a lot of the fire fights are based around this as in real life,just like prone is a real thing!Git good we all know you will be back playing next week or 6 days from now :joy:

Oh and before i forget,your post complaining about being prone and then saying battle royal might be the only thing that can save this game.Have you ever even played a battle royal game?90 percent of the game is spent in prone especially final circle LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And how dumb are you? If you play it like that it doesn't mean i do. And in terms of "saving a game" i meant by players playing a game. But enjoy life.
  • bavneet7
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They might as well rename it to Boringfield
  • dcs500
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crusam7 wrote: »
    BATTLEFIELD 3 on PS4 will solve my all problemes

That won’t happen, they know all the BFV servers will empty over night if BF3 was re released.
  • STAR_6_G
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got bored right away. The sound of the girl characters is irritating vs bfbc2 is funny and fun. If the next battlefield is not bfbc3 then I’m done buying battlefield. I’m playing monster hunter or red dead or Spider-Man again.