DICE & EA !! Afrika korps and desert rat skins please!!!

ubbemannen
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 19
Would love the Afrika korps and desert rat uniforms! I have been on thousands of forums and more Than half the fanbase of bf5 wants it!! EA and Dice make it happend please!! :)
Post edited by ubbemannen on

Comments

• johnkapa1
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They'll be out towards the summer. Remember we're still in April 1941...
  • SugarmanTreacle
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    johnkapa1 wrote: »
    They'll be out towards the summer. Remember we're still in April 1941...

I'm for this! But actually johnkapa1, we're only in May 1940 ;)
  • ubbemannen
    Yeah thats sounds right IF its 1940 now. Rommel enterd the north africa campaign 1941.
  • SugarmanTreacle
    ubbemannen wrote: »
    Yeah thats sounds right IF its 1940 now. Rommel enterd the north africa campaign 1941.

According to Tides of War, it is indeed May 1940. So a while before Rommel entered the North Africa campaign. But I can wait. Hopefully we can get el-Alamein as a map as well :)
  • Skepticus66
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Except the StuG IV is from 1943.
  • ubbemannen
    Yeah!:) el- alamein would be awsome!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well the rare skin for 38T Panzer literally called "Afrika". There is that.
  • grrlpurple
    793 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just want my British troops in their shorts on the desert maps.
  • ubbemannen
    Rommels first battle of halfya pass( hamada) started 1941. But that map is allready in the game tho 🤔
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    35314_1_1_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1468231515

yeah, pretty much this. even in city maps I wouldn't mind wearing those, looks practical enough!
  • ubbemannen
    But i Rather want the desert comouflage more than the green:)
  • SugarmanTreacle
    ubbemannen wrote: »
    Rommels first battle of halfya pass( hamada) started 1941. But that map is allready in the game tho 🤔

Yeah, I don't really know what they are thinking, adding stuff from after the current date. Tides of War says May 1940... Well, we'll have to wait and see, I guess 🤔
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would love to see this! Vehicle skins and uniforms! Yes please, DICE!

These are not resource intensive and you just need to recolor... takes one or two skilled guys working on it to bust it out.