What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    coljessupquote.jpg
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1741 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    coljessupquote.jpg

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    coljessupquote.jpg

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.
    I really don't have much respect for those like the one you quoted bragging about their time in the military while they fight a phony war on terror which was never about american freedom but about drug smuggling at the federal level and stripping away the US constitution piece by piece, but I do respect those who don't brag about their time in the military and support their countrymen and actually help the community. I'm a crazy anarchist that abides by the non aggression principle until a threat come near me.
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    Not to mention the so called "ticket bleed" he mentions is extremely slow when teams are fairly even at holding objectives, so killing enemies and not dying is quite important.

    I generally follow the motto of: "I will die eventually, let's see how many I can take with me."

    Often leads to offensive situations where I die, yet take out an entire flank or stop a group of enemies long enough for the cavalry to arrive and obliterate them completely.
  • bavneet7
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This thread is still going strong 😂😂😂 gg guys
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bavneet7 wrote: »
    This thread is still going strong 😂😂😂 gg guys

    Its going strong with passion especially after that exor dude from that meme clan called plg mysteriously disappeared after he got his face thrown in the mud.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.
    (Repsectfully snipped the portion of your post where you said you don't brad about your Service)
    Yes you do, you reference your stats with every post you make by making them available for all to see right there in your signature.
    ===
    But what I really want to do is further address your bad logic above this, where you still insist on seeing things with a very narrow view.
    I like to use pictures, so here is a good one for you to study, and since you seem like a smart fellow, I will ask you to do a little math.
    revive-ribbon.jpg
    ===
    ^ Do you see the text where it says each ribbon is for 5 revives? And do you see the number of revive ribbons I got in this one round? That is 8x5 which = 40.
    Now, for the real mathematical equation...
    Let's assume for giggles that my K/D in that match was 15/25 (awful right?) that is -10 tickets.. and on the surface, it sounds like your argument makes sense--I lost 10 tickets for my team. BUT, open wide your brain and receive this input: I revived FORTY teammates who went on to KILL more enemies and take more tickets from the enemy. Now let's be conservative (since not all revives are "good" and sometimes you get revived in front of a tank and get rekilled--this is not two deaths, it still only counts as one ticket, but we cannot assume each revive resulted in that individual killing an enemy (or 10 in some cases).
    So this math is conceptual.. but to be conservative, let's assume only half of those revives resulted in additional kills, and half of those were multiple kills. Here is what we can see:
    -10 tickets by the "scrub" player (medic)
    +40 revives/2 (for 20 "quality" revives)
    ====
    -10
    +20
    = +10
    So far so good?
    Now those +10... some ended up killing one enemy, some ended up killing 5, etc.. so let's be ultra conservative and average those 10 revives resulting in 2 deaths each (average). This is +10 for the friendlies, and -20 for the enemies, this is a +30 point ticket-swing.
    I'm sure you understand, but to put it in other words, +10 friendly plus minus 20 enemy = +30 tickets (in essence).
    So the medic who went 15/25 is not a bad player, in fact, he helped win the game because +30 offsets the appearance of the negative personal K/D.
    ===
    So this is the 2nd reason your argument is bad logic. And once again, this shows K/D means crap in the big scheme of things (without seeing the bigger picture of the TEAM) K/D is about the individual--and we will always have those that seek their own interests above that of the team.
    What do you think about my 40 revives in one round? Is that something good, or something "meh" (as in, doesn't really affect the outcome).
    Thanks in advance for your answer.
    I did this same sort of thing in the BF 1 "What is your K/D?" thread, but you must not have been around for that, so I have had to recreate the wheel. I don't mind it.. like I said, when we get around to BF6 or Bad Company 3, then I will have to make the same points all over again in the K/D > all, threads.
    It is perfectly fine to use a calculator for this example.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    ^In the above example, even if you went 40/10 in the same game, you are still only equal to what the 15/25 medic accomplished (+30 tickets) even though you had a 4.0 K/D (WOO HOOO!) and the hapless medic had a sub-one K/D. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your silly "Deaths means you are on the spawn screen" argument. (and don't forget, I was ULTRA conservative, it's possible that each of the 40 revives averaged 3 kills a piece, meaning -10 +120 = +110 tickets, while you were only +30. but don't let this stop you from making love to your beautiful K/D)
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    danke-doktor.jpg
    84a682de218dcd017b2b366095424405.jpg
    Thank-Your-doctor-National-Doctors-Day.png
    Thank-you-Doc.jpg
    ========
    Next time you update your signature--add a "thank you medics!" next to your stat link, ok?
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ^In the above example, even if you went 40/10 in the same game, you are still only equal to what the 15/25 medic accomplished (+30 tickets) even though you had a 4.0 K/D (WOO HOOO!) and the hapless medic had a sub-one K/D. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your silly "Deaths means you are on the spawn screen" argument. (and don't forget, I was ULTRA conservative, it's possible that each of the 40 revives averaged 3 kills a piece, meaning -10 +120 = +110 tickets, while you were only +30. but don't let this stop you from making love to your beautiful K/D)

    this is short sighted aswel. you need kills to win a game. without kills you cover no ground and without covering ground you lose. you can revive whatever player you want but if nobody get kills you cant take objectives. without slayers in the team you will lose against a team of slayers. that is a fact.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    coljessupquote.jpg

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.
    I really don't have much respect for those like the one you quoted bragging about their time in the military while they fight a phony war on terror which was never about american freedom but about drug smuggling at the federal level and stripping away the US constitution piece by piece, but I do respect those who don't brag about their time in the military and support their countrymen and actually help the community. I'm a crazy anarchist that abides by the non aggression principle until a threat come near me.

    You're right about one thing.. claiming to be an anarchist is crazy--in a "nut"-shell (pardon the pun) it is hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Show me an "anarchist" and I'll show you a big fat liar.
    Every anarchist wants to be able to do what they want, but they want... no expect... YOU to obey laws.
    Where is the anarchist that does not want others to keep on their side of the double-yellow line on the highway while the anarchist is on his/her way to get an "eff the police" tattoo?
    Don't you expect the 18 wheeler driver to obey the "no texting while driving" law while he is pulling a huge gasoline "bomb" behind him and coming toward you in the other direction?
    Don't you expect the tattoo artist doing your anarchy symbol neck "tat" to obey the health laws which state they must use new or enclave-sterilized needles?
    Crazy was a good term for it.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.

    Braggart.jpg
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    coljessupquote.jpg

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.
    I really don't have much respect for those like the one you quoted bragging about their time in the military while they fight a phony war on terror which was never about american freedom but about drug smuggling at the federal level and stripping away the US constitution piece by piece, but I do respect those who don't brag about their time in the military and support their countrymen and actually help the community. I'm a crazy anarchist that abides by the non aggression principle until a threat come near me.

    You're right about one thing.. claiming to be an anarchist is crazy--in a "nut"-shell (pardon the pun) it is hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Show me an "anarchist" and I'll show you a big fat liar.
    Every anarchist wants to be able to do what they want, but they want... no expect... YOU to obey laws.
    Where is the anarchist that does not want others to keep on their side of the double-yellow line on the highway while the anarchist is on his/her way to get an "eff the police" tattoo?
    Don't you expect the 18 wheeler driver to obey the "no texting while driving" law while he is pulling a huge gasoline "bomb" behind him and coming toward you in the other direction?
    Don't you expect the tattoo artist doing your anarchy symbol neck "tat" to obey the health laws which state they must use new or enclave-sterilized needles?
    Crazy was a good term for it.

    Only law's I abide by are those base on natural law, and not the natural law you probably think of based from your statist mind set. I don't expect any one to obey laws made by the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ government which in way protects you. Funny how you think all anarchists say f the police and have f the police tattoos while I really have no issue with them ever since I threatened cops in front of judges that if they intend to violate my natural rights and place me in cuffs I will not hesitate to resist when I haven't harmed anyone and every cop I've met with the exception of two misguided idiotic police officers who violated their oath of office to the constitution and the people they claim to protect while threatening to kidnap them under the color of law when no one or property has been harmed or hurt. I do what I want and never harmed anyone by my actions but if someone tends to test me one day it will be their last and I'm someone with a death wish.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ^In the above example, even if you went 40/10 in the same game, you are still only equal to what the 15/25 medic accomplished (+30 tickets) even though you had a 4.0 K/D (WOO HOOO!) and the hapless medic had a sub-one K/D. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your silly "Deaths means you are on the spawn screen" argument. (and don't forget, I was ULTRA conservative, it's possible that each of the 40 revives averaged 3 kills a piece, meaning -10 +120 = +110 tickets, while you were only +30. but don't let this stop you from making love to your beautiful K/D)

    this is short sighted aswel. you need kills to win a game. without kills you cover no ground and without covering ground you lose. you can revive whatever player you want but if nobody get kills you cant take objectives. without slayers in the team you will lose against a team of slayers. that is a fact.

    Who do you think I'm reviving? The slayers... or do you think I only revived the scrubs (do I have time to check stats before I revive someone?) You have a weird/warped view of things.
    Regarding the part in your ridiculous counter-argument above: No crap Sherlock! But the medic who goes negative is not the one who NEEDS to get the kills, if they revive 40 "killers". Your argument is pretty stupid.. it's basically saying, if everyone is just running around and reviving, but not killing, then no matter how many times they revive and get rekilled, they will lose... well duh! How many times have you seen 32 medics versus 32 Assaults? Also, not every medic goes negative while getting revives... I don't even recall how I did in that game since it was almost two years ago, but I see a crap-ton of ribbons next to it...like the one with a 6 is probably get 3 kills with "X" rifle... so who knows?
    My point is valid. When a medic gets 40 revives in a round, their personal K/D becomes irrelevant.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Death ie in the spawn screen

    Death = wasted ticket

    Death = wasted time not capping

    Death = not killing player burning there ticket

    If you're that dense / stupid enough to think you shouldnt try to limit you're death and cap / destroy objectives as much as possible really shows why you have so much opposition with every opinion.

    I dont give two fly farts what you're scenarios are because its a fact that the best players in the game fill all catagories including KD.
    You're comments are beyond ridiculous its sickening.

    coljessupquote.jpg

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.
    I really don't have much respect for those like the one you quoted bragging about their time in the military while they fight a phony war on terror which was never about american freedom but about drug smuggling at the federal level and stripping away the US constitution piece by piece, but I do respect those who don't brag about their time in the military and support their countrymen and actually help the community. I'm a crazy anarchist that abides by the non aggression principle until a threat come near me.

    You're right about one thing.. claiming to be an anarchist is crazy--in a "nut"-shell (pardon the pun) it is hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Show me an "anarchist" and I'll show you a big fat liar.
    Every anarchist wants to be able to do what they want, but they want... no expect... YOU to obey laws.
    Where is the anarchist that does not want others to keep on their side of the double-yellow line on the highway while the anarchist is on his/her way to get an "eff the police" tattoo?
    Don't you expect the 18 wheeler driver to obey the "no texting while driving" law while he is pulling a huge gasoline "bomb" behind him and coming toward you in the other direction?
    Don't you expect the tattoo artist doing your anarchy symbol neck "tat" to obey the health laws which state they must use new or enclave-sterilized needles?
    Crazy was a good term for it.

    Only law's I abide by are those base on natural law, and not the natural law you probably think of based from your statist mind set. I don't expect any one to obey laws made by the **** government which in way protects you. Funny how you think all anarchists say f the police and have f the police tattoos while I really have no issue with them ever since I threatened cops in front of judges that if they intend to violate my natural rights and place me in cuffs I will not hesitate to resist when I haven't harmed anyone and every cop I've met with the exception of two misguided idiotic police officers who violated their oath of office to the constitution and the people they claim to protect while threatening to kidnap them under the color of law when no one or property has been harmed or hurt. I do what I want and never harmed anyone by my actions but if someone tends to test me one day it will be their last and I'm someone with a death wish.

    Just answer the question: Do you prefer on-coming drivers to obey the law that keeps them from crossing over into your side for a head-on collision or not? This law is made by the Government.
    Question 2: Do YOU obey the law which states you are not allowed to cross a double yellow line on the highway?
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    but if someone tends to test me one day it will be their last and I'm someone with a death wish.

    ==
    I certainly don't want to make you angry--you sound like a very tightly-wound individual. I wonder if you own pit-bulls.
    PS: this is a non-violent post in a non-violent message board. Please restrict your violence to the Battlefield game.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1741 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.

    Braggart.jpg

    That comment is strictly toward military service. Try again
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

    Sorry I don't brag / reference about my service either.

    Braggart.jpg

    That comment is strictly toward military service. Try again

    I see.
    New rule: Don't mention Military Service, but please do mention stats and include a link in sig for everyone to gaze and appreciate.
    Got it!
    Have a great day Tyrone
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    but if someone tends to test me one day it will be their last and I'm someone with a death wish.

    ==
    I certainly don't want to make you angry--you sound like a very tightly-wound individual. I wonder if you own pit-bulls.
    PS: this is a non-violent post in a non-violent message board. Please restrict your violence to the Battlefield game.

    I didn't intend on my comment coming off as violent but rather a explanation of how I handle threats in real life and never depended on a cop to protect me I don't let many people into my life because I been wronged by many of the "law abiding" folks who claim to be Christians like I am and have a tight group of friends. but to answer your question about people traveling on public roads I don't care what they honestly do until they purposely try to impede my travel because of their government indoctrination. I don't even care if people have insurance or a Drivers license,speed, do "unlawful lane changes" any so on and I don't even care if someone illegally carries a gun concealed or openly and no I doon't have any dogs but have training in firearms and how to build my own.
This discussion has been closed.