Weekly Debrief

What's the most JB-2/V1 Rocket kills you've gotten in one shot? (I just got a 6 "overkill"--video)

2»

Comments

• GeneralXIV
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    [video]

I dont really get many opportunities to call them in. I think Ive used very few in the total time Ive been playing the game, and I miss most of the time :P 6 is my best :)
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GeneralXIV wrote: »
    [video]

I dont really get many opportunities to call them in. I think Ive used very few in the total time Ive been playing the game, and I miss most of the time :P 6 is my best :)

Nice video... I wonder how you got 2400 points for 6 and I got like 1894 or something... you musta got a vehicle as well or something.
    Also, what rifle is that? I think it might be the MAS 44 but not sure---it seems like it would be annoying to topload single rounds after just five shots or whatever. I'm digging the Selb 1916 (Assault) but I'm not sure what class you like.
  • lolingbuffalo
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've gotten larger multikills with the JU-88 and stuka than I've gotten with the v1/jb2 lol
  • GeneralXIV
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    GeneralXIV wrote: »
    [video]

Nice video... I wonder how you got 2400 points for 6 and I got like 1894 or something... you musta got a vehicle as well or something.
    Also, what rifle is that? I think it might be the MAS 44 but not sure---it seems like it would be annoying to topload single rounds after just five shots or whatever. I'm digging the Selb 1916 (Assault) but I'm not sure what class you like.

I think it was before the MAS-44 was a thing. I was playing as a recon, so it was either the Model 8 or the ZH-whatever :) I reload a lot :P