From 20 kills to 5... THANK YOU.

N2h2
26 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ok, Thank you for listening feedbacks.
Now assignment was put to 5 kills instead of 20...
Finally, because even trying the best possible, as soon as you don't have a chance to take a tank and have a kind ennemy that is friendly enought to stay in objective area, it was ridiculous (it's still be but...)

At least now, after 5h trying i got 3/5... 2-4 mor hours praying for a tank and we'll get it... lol

https://imgur.com/j5dgvsk

Comments

• oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the challenge was more annoying for the fact that you had to fight for vehicles but I did it in a few hours. I think the bigger problem is people not being mindful that others are trying for it so if you completed it stop hogging tanks and vehicles or if you see a tank outside of a red objective let them clear the enemies before going Rambo to take the objective. The fact that these are servers specifically designed to give people the best chance at completing these challeges makes me feel like if you do want to play in it after completing then don't screw others. I actually had a squadmate riding shotgun and as soon as I completed challenge I got out of the tank completely and let him take it because I felt like he would be able to complete his. He gladly took it and went on working on his challenges. Some people really sweat at this game more then what they should imo.
  • zenn_nme
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought the 20 kills was pretty doable... o:) the trick I used;
    - be squadleader, gather some squadpoints, order a squad reinforcement vehicle.
    - redeploy in squad reinforcement vehicle, attack flags & rack up the kills.
  • PanzerJack
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    I already had around 15 kills. Now my game is bugged, it says my StuG is added to my shipment but it's not.
  • GirlMisfit
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »

I thought I could do it but it turned out to be harder than I thought. Like you, I decided to be a squad leader and call in reinforcements. This worked well for getting a vehicle, but then I found myself driving all over the conquest map looking for a red flag that has enemies. The sucky part is when people capture a flag in Conquest, they run to the next flag so no one was there. I found breakthrough was easier to find red flags with enemies, but then everyone was there struggling to get the same 20 kills.
  • Alpha268
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PanzerJack wrote: »
    I already had around 15 kills. Now my game is bugged, it says my StuG is added to my shipment but it's not.
    Great work as always! You guys do test before you push a update right?

Same here. Went to 18 kills in an excruciating grind, and now I am here without a Stug.

Tried restarting the game, playing a match, even played a match with an offensive kill in a vehicle (in case the tracking was bugged). I am slightly mad, and hope this gets resolved.
  • Schnautzman
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alpha268 wrote: »
    Great work as always! You guys do test before you push a update right?

Same here. Went to 18 kills in an excruciating grind, and now I am here without a Stug.

Tried restarting the game, playing a match, even played a match with an offensive kill in a vehicle (in case the tracking was bugged). I am slightly mad, and hope this gets resolved.

Same Here 😡
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is a joke they have made the assignment so easy. Why have assignments if everyone can easily do them.
  • F1sherOrigin
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got the same problem as Alpha268. The interface updated, the assignment counted as completed, but I don't have the new tank in inventory.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »

You forgot to leave the squad right after you get in it to prevent some blueberry from spawning in and driving onto a flag covered in mines.
  • MachineHead0013
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wtf. I spent all weekend grinding to complete this assignment, and now just lowered the required kills to 5?! How am i suppose to brag to my mates now? Not cool man, there should be assignments where not everyone completes for the sake of exclusivity of challenges and rewards..might as well just hand out the rewards.
  • M_Rat13
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only annoying part is I had to suffer to get my 20 kills to get the Stug, when I could of got it easier had I just waited. It feels like I wasted my time.

Not Dices fault, more my fault, but it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really dont know why they decreased it when people can just use CC to get it later.
  • M_Rat13
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    I really dont know why they decreased it when people can just use CC to get it later.

Because Dice realized they messed up and have taken responsibility for their actions, unlike say, EA.

And people wonder why I ultimately still trust Dice.
  • Kevang039
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oooh handout.

I got mine Saturday afternoon in 3 matches, technically 2 since the 2nd was Devastation.

My friend got his last night going into Aerodrome as attacker needing 15 kills, I spawned in a tank and he got the gunner seat, I switched for him to be driver and get the cannon and he got all 15 at the hangar.

I spotted the hell out of everything.

Once he got it completed I had a guy in our squad, random, saying he is having trouble, told him to spawn on my tank and I helped him get 12 out of 20.

Nice to see them lower numbers because people struggle.

I do agree though, they should have upped the number of vehicles for it and make them spawn in like 1942 and other games, so a lot more people have a chance.
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did they really lower it to 5? I commented in two other threads about how it was the most frustrating challenge and the least amount of fun I have ever had in the game getting it, but the issue was never the amount of kills needed. It was just how it promoted gameplay that was counter intuitive to the game modes and made it a very slow grind unless you were with friends who knew what they were doing. I would have preferred it to just be tweaked like "20 kills while DEFENDING" an objective, but I wouldn't expect them to go and change it to 5 kills. I'd assume they would learn for next time that although it sounds good on paper, players aren't going to play to achieve the goal as you may have intended, not change it like this. I finally finished it last night but this kinda feels like a kick in the balls. Oy - oh well.
  • Whiteshark9O
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for listening to people crying. Now it is bugged.
    It took me a week to get the 20th kill and I finally made it today at around 2pm CET. And know what? The assignment changed in the meantime and I got f****** nothing.
    No stug and no xp.
    Well done dice, I never complained before but you crossed the line..
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

same, had 17-18 kills but still no tank.
  • Googlebright
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »

Because Dice realized they messed up and have taken responsibility for their actions, unlike say, EA.

And people wonder why I ultimately still trust Dice.

How long will it take DICE to accept responsibility for the fact that this week's ToW assignment and final reward are now glitched for anyone who had more than 5 but less than 20 kills at the time the change was implemented? The assignment shows as completed but no Stug in the Company or Armory section. This is being reported by dozens of people here and at the Answers help site.