Weekly Debrief

An IGLA Question

tempo_rarity
1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Did my IGLA just try to Lock onto a Silk Road Bombers bomb coming straight at me in the scope?

I'd lost the Lock on a Scout when it went low beyond a cliff and so there was their very distant Bomber in my scope , which I stared at .
I saw the bomb coming at me and I had just enough time to wonder what it was before it killed me .
(the Cool Part was the Bomber must've fired very early in his flight because that spaceship-lookin-bomb had some serious speed and horizontal movement to it , just missing that same cliff to hit me at C)
. . and I THINK I thought I saw my IGLA try to Lock on it .
:open_mouth:

Maybe too that Scout had reappeared over the horizon .
It happened pretty quick .

Super Cool , if it's true .

Comments

• 0ld_yell0w
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, true it can. You can also shoot down a TV-missile from a helo if youre lucky, meant as DAAARRRNN lucky.
    I once managed it in a littleboy with 7.62 guns pure accident and I never been able to replicate it.
    (not that I ever tried on purpose though).
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Two to retry now - mine and yours :smile:

Just found another rumor needing a Truth stamp :
    Defibbing the steps leading to the Bomber , just after its pilot enters , will Kill him .
    I gotta see if that ones true too
  • 0ld_yell0w
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ah, never tried never heard of it either. Go get'em !