Do we have cheaters?

Comments

• full951
    2300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    It baffles me why anyone uses a xim on PS4 when playing fortnite!
    I have used the native kB/m on fortnite while playing on PS4 and it’s spot on!

as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.

it utilizes aim assist to the exact same degree as a controller. more often than not its tuned to defeat the aim assist bubble

ive used it, and all it does is snap snap snap snap , and enemy is dead dead dead, it does not do like a controller, on controller it snaps onto only 1, on [email protected] it snaps rapidly much faster then controller.

on fortnite? sure, what ever you say. wanna talk about battlefield now or what? point and click? stick n click.

just so you know, this case you're trying to make is only gonna work on uniformed and salty controller users. the devs know you're exaggerating emulators and under selling controllers.

i was talking about bf, your talking about fortnight i guess.

my bad. that was ackers I was thinking of. the last quote goes double for battlefield, there is no snap to aim assist.
  • Excoriar
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 17
    @Excoriar
    Don't link video showing cheating or exploit abusing, This violates the rules for name and shame.

@ps_865
    Similarly, Do not include forum violations in your quotes.

Thanks.

Thank you for removing the link for me.
  • NilSatisOptimum
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anything but controller will push the casual gamer off games that entice what I see as cheating, which means less populated servers, which means less support and then game demise. The casual gamer is where the money is without them games die.

if a casual gamer is "casual" they won't care.

They will and given the the state of affairs with this game, the exodus is having the results, rushed game hit and run purchase.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

as i said before, xim utilizes auto aim like a magnet on console. it should be disabled for [email protected] but it wont be.

it utilizes aim assist to the exact same degree as a controller. more often than not its tuned to defeat the aim assist bubble

ive used it, and all it does is snap snap snap snap , and enemy is dead dead dead, it does not do like a controller, on controller it snaps onto only 1, on [email protected] it snaps rapidly much faster then controller.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you ? MnK adapter snaps faster to target than controller ? Mate lay off those cheap drugs. Auto rotation has been removed from BFV the snap snap you talking about it, is not there. Slowdown slows the aim down when you aim at enemy, it doesnt snap but weirdly on BFV it is able to track enemy.
  • full951
    2300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anything but controller will push the casual gamer off games that entice what I see as cheating, which means less populated servers, which means less support and then game demise. The casual gamer is where the money is without them games die.

if a casual gamer is "casual" they won't care.

They will and given the the state of affairs with this game, the exodus is having the results, rushed game hit and run purchase.

the marketing failure of bfv, EA Exec disrespect to the player base and the content dry nature of bfv really is hurting the game. I hope dice can turn it around.
  • The_BERG_366
    2152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »

Just out of curiosity, how old are you ? MnK adapter snaps faster to target than controller ? Mate lay off those cheap drugs. Auto rotation has been removed from BFV the snap snap you talking about it, is not there. Slowdown slows the aim down when you aim at enemy, it doesnt snap but weirdly on BFV it is able to track enemy.

that has nothing to do with bfv. the tracking part of slowdown was there at least since bf3 (i guess bfbc2 also, but not sure) and probably also in bc1 which would mean in literally every single bf game on console. people keep acting like only slowdown would work... well bfv is good evidence for the fact that it doesnt. bfv's slowdown is stronger than the tracking in the sense that when an enemy is moving quickly you actually have to overaim like crazy to compensate for the decreased sensitivity making for a terribly unintuitive aim feeling (with the slowdown slider it actually got a lot better as you can decrease the effect of this imbalance). completely removing the tracking while leaving the slowdown would just increase this effect and make it ultimately ways worse than it is now in bfv.
    slowdown without tracking makes for a terrible aim assist and was never implemented in any game on console to my knowledge.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

that has nothing to do with bfv. the tracking part of slowdown was there at least since bf3 (i guess bfbc2 also, but not sure) and probably also in bc1 which would mean in literally every single bf game on console. people keep acting like only slowdown would work... well bfv is good evidence for the fact that it doesnt. bfv's slowdown is stronger than the tracking in the sense that when an enemy is moving quickly you actually have to overaim like crazy to compensate for the decreased sensitivity making for a terribly unintuitive aim feeling (with the slowdown slider it actually got a lot better as you can decrease the effect of this imbalance). completely removing the tracking while leaving the slowdown would just increase this effect and make it ultimately ways worse than it is now in bfv.
    slowdown without tracking makes for a terrible aim assist and was never implemented in any game on console to my knowledge.

I dont recall slowdown being so aggressive on BF4 as it is on V, but that could just be me as I stopped using slowdown years ago.
  • The_BERG_366
    2152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I dont recall slowdown being so aggressive on BF4 as it is on V, but that could just be me as I stopped using slowdown years ago.

that is true.... but most of that perceived "agressiveness" is exactly due to the imbalance i mentioned. even though the slowdown effect as well as the tracking effect is also stronger in this game by default of course, but its not that huge difference that is perceived (especially on magnified optics).
  • Woodlbrad
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 18
    If you own multiple ps4's you can exploit the enemy spawn in certain modes its on Youtube.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

44, and i stand by my statement, m kb on console does not act the same way on pc. with aa on. go ahead try it.
  • ackers75
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

44, and i stand by my statement, m kb on console does not act the same way on pc. with aa on. go ahead try it.

I have had the opportunity to try an xim on this game and the aim assist doesn’t snap to target that’s true but it’s ridiculously easy and an absolute advantage compared to using a controller.
    Anyone that says they turn off aim assist are just plain lying!

Even with it off and the sense turned up and acceleration off it’s just stupid how much of an advantage xim brings
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I have had the opportunity to try an xim on this game and the aim assist doesn’t snap to target that’s true but it’s ridiculously easy and an absolute advantage compared to using a controller.

Even with it off and the sense turned up and acceleration off it’s just stupid how much of an advantage xim brings

thank you for this ,maybe you can explain better then me, but my point was whatever it is, it easier then it supposed to be.
  • Vycinas2

I can live stream a gameplay of a full 2 rounds with slowdown off both DS4 and Tac Hori.
  • ackers75
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

thank you for this ,maybe you can explain better then me, but my point was whatever it is, it easier then it supposed to be.

It feels very similar to playing on pc but on a lower sensitivity.
    I didn’t spend too much time with it because it was my friends device so I didn’t really fine tune all the settings.

But it’s certainly an advantage to use without a shadow of a doubt.
    Anyone that says otherwise are just not being honest.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kergster wrote: »
    There are people using mouse + keyboard so you'll never be able to match their performance with a standard PS4 controller.

Depends if you consider this cheating or not.

I call nonsense to your opinion. All you need to do is turn off that aim assist garbage and learn to play at a high sensitivity and mess with the advanced controller tuning.
  • Mewtenx6
    postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We technically do have cheaters not many with aimbot or wall hacks but there are people out there who make 2 accounts play on one and the other one they kill over and over agin that would be technically cheating and it dose happen a good bit but back to the aimbot/wall hack type cheating there and cheats you can download onto a hard drive or a chip then plug that into your console then download it onto your PS4 it would give the account cheats and it would be against the rules though most people don’t go threw the trouble to get those types of cheats on the PS4 I would not worry about that I would report anyone that cheats eather way (wall hacks/aimbot or killing a 2nd account to make there main account look better) the game is better without cheaters ;)
  • ps_865
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    There are people using mouse + keyboard so you'll never be able to match their performance with a standard PS4 controller.

I call nonsense to your opinion. All you need to do is turn off that aim assist garbage and learn to play at a high sensitivity and mess with the advanced controller tuning.

And I call nonsense to your opinion. Go play PC if you like the m&k, dont cheat and steal fun from the oblivious players
  • ackers75
    ps_865 wrote: »
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »

And I call nonsense to your opinion. Go play PC if you like the m&k, dont cheat and steal fun from the oblivious players

They won’t play pc because they all have a kB/m then.
  • ps_865
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So the EA justice warriors are now approving the comments before postings? Why do we come here to a censored forum? There are many other not moderated forums.
  • WetFishDB
    1948 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    So the EA justice warriors are now approving the comments before postings? Why do we come here to a censored forum? There are many other not moderated forums.

Lol. I wish they did. We’d perhaps get better quality content and informed discussion on game mechanics, features, and bugs etc, rather than the usual repetitive drivel.

Ps, this is a moderated forum for some very good reasons.