Company coin

JediMastaWyn
428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
How much company coin do you receive per end of round. I keep seeing 2000CC but nothing is deposited. Is there still an issue?

Comments

• PrairieGeek
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes there is. Been seeing same thing for a week. Not sure if it's because of the update or because I hit lvl 50
  • Ploodovic
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How much company coin do you receive per end of round. I keep seeing 2000CC but nothing is deposited. Is there still an issue?

If you’re level 50 already, you’re not supposed to get those 2,000, that is a bug at the end of round screen. You get roughly (I forget exactly) 25CC per 1,000 points you score in the round.
  • JediMastaWyn
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok I see, thanks. Makes things clearer.