What would you like Dice to add or incorporate into the game?

Sithlordinga
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 19
1. Really wish they would bring the 60mm mortar into the support class as a gadget, or maybe even a new class.
2. Make the current spot marker have an additional color (yellow current , as to point at something or go to there and red to shoot there or shoot at something there); maybe holding R1 down longer for the red color.
3. Of course bring the other factions into the game (USA, Russian, Italy, etc.)
4. Have the ability to hook(hitch) up the halftrack to a AA or AT gun.

Comments

• Claypole1
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see more maps, and more guns.
  • full951
    2029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    a. complete. ww2. experience
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    #4 is already in the game, I play on PS4 and we can back a halftrack up to the back of a flack gun or 6 pounder and press O to attach and then later detach the gun. The other 3 sound like good additions. I'd like to see universal bolt actions for all classes and a change to the deployment zone so players cannot camp back there with no way to get to them, something like a 2-minute time before you have to leave deployment or die combined with bullets fired from or into deployment not dealing damage I think would help alleviate this.
  • ElliotLH
    5278 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    1. Really wish they would bring the 60mm mortar into the support class as a gadget, or maybe even a new class.
    2. Make the current spot marker have an additional color (yellow current , as to point at something or go to there and red to shoot there or shoot at something there); maybe holding R1 down longer for the red color.
    3. Of course bring the other factions into the game (USA, Russian, Italy, etc.)
    4. Have the ability to hook(hitch) up the halftrack to a AA or AT gun.

The lack of a mortar does seem strange and I wonder if they've left them out in an effort to curb explosive spam? I guess you could use the PIAT to a similar effect but it doesn't feel the same to me.

There are two marker colours already - yellow and red. If you aim directly at an enemy and press the spot button you'll see the red marker (might just be scout class. Can't remember right now).

It'd be nice to get other factions for sure.

You already can.

--

I'd like them to add some more commarose options and some all-class weapons.
  • MatthewSkeet
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rented servers without campers
  • caroliro
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    “Requesting back up” added back to squad leader commands.
    Spot marker float or transparency so it does not obscure your view of target
    Adjust damage for most explosives so they effect everyone equally. Seems damage ring is bigger for the person using explosives than enemies near by.
  • thamac15
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Incorporate fixes to the many bugs. Also, incorporate something to prevent getting stuck on everything! Lol good grief that gets old fast.
  • TamKingski
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back commander mode so teams can have some type of coordination,also bringing back levolution would be nice too.
  • lu300zxlu
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 22
    Make battlefield 5 1/2 New game. And redeem yourself as company for releasing a half made game full of bugs and glitches and more bugs and glitches after every new update. I quit playing battlefield v completely lost interest in game. Games keeps getting worse. Just look at combined arms all you have to do is run around killing everyone then hide at the end for a few minutes and you where suppose to have option of going for final objective or extraction. Which they only gave us one choice which is extraction
  • wc138
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like them to allow us to change our pilots/tank commanders. That's literally all I want right now. I'm fine with the trickle of content as they work on polishing up the game, but I'm tired of hearing the screeching of the female voice-over actors every time I mark anything or issue a command. It would also be nice to change the weapon I'm wielding. You want to play females, fine. I don't want to.

BF1 had a great set up for tank commanders and pilots. I don't know why it was left out here.

• Nod_1496
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A pilotable Horsa Glider that can be used as a one trip squad transport vehicle on the larger maps.
  • tbone190
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to see more maps, custom emblems again. Would also love to see the Focke Wolfe 190. Hoping the eastern front makes an appearance.
  • SHAPESHIFTER78
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Possibility to use custom emblem from BF4/BF1. I spent a whole day creating the emblem to perfection. More dialog options when using the chat wheel, as somebody above already mentioned. BF1 chat was perfect in my opinion. Better movement/control when using the parachute, and shorter animations when exiting a tank or plane. It happens too often when parachuting i land outside the map's boundaries. I have lots of other minor complaints, but a lot of them are related to bugfixing, so i trust the devs. it will be sorted out sooner or later. I am definitely enjoying BF5 so far, even more so than BF1 a few months after release. Keep up the good work.
  • fakemon64
    859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lend lease Sherman's for everybody!
  • BS_Hokke1975
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like the following things to be in the game:

1) The ability to alter your tank/plane loadout while you spawn, like you can do with your soldiers loadout.
    2) In between rounds , the ability to pick new assignments when you have cleared an assignment during the previous round.
  • otiscamps
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about they add a REFUND for this steaming pile of dunge
  • SecondAmendmnt
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NEW MAPS
  • Master_Pepper
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to see more maps and the USA brought into the game with the 60mm mortar and the Sherman of all variants and the m18 hellcat with the 90mm gun on it and for the heavy tank for the USA the m6a1
  • jcat099
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Competence