Weekly BF

Which Battlefield game would you like to see getting remastered?

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still want a BF2143 (not a remaster, but a new game). Titan mode was great.
  • ackers75
    2477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    For the love of god dice please leave your past games alone!
  • GTT_Ch0pper
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    BC2 with more maps. Could be my most played Steam game at 1500h
  • ReignerDeustcher
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bad company 2 is the answer
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    I still want a BF2143 (not a remaster, but a new game). Titan mode was great.

yep. this.
  • DocCuda418
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 engine would work just fine. They could have scrapped single player and just created a Premium 2 for BF4 and I would have forked over another $60. I have been playing it more and I am amazed just how sharp everything is. How polished the game runs now especially on ranked rented servers with decent anti-cheat.

The uniforms, emblems, the way the weapons are customized. I dont understand why people complain some of BF4 attachments are the same and just look different but like BF5s specializations and unlocking weapon skins bit by bit? Seriously thats just stupid. BF4 had it right. Just stop selling gold battlepacks. Just sell the unlocks for those that hate money. BF4 was great as every time you picked up a weapon from a dead guy you got a chance to try out all these attachments. Everyone seemed to have a different weapon.

BF4 servers allow for complete customization. 3D spotting, if its such a pain, disable it, solved. Through console commands you can strip all the UI elements from the game and through a custom server setup some really slick simulations. You can also run Lockers on normal for some meat grinding fun.

Options, lots of options. I would have been happy if they just kept beefing up BF4. Imagine the game it would be today, nothing would touch it.

EA and Dice need to sit back and milk these game engines and stop making eye candy. I thought Hardline was better than BFV.

• Polish_Karolkob
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 3
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would say bf3 but it is hard to remaster perfection, they would just make star wars bf1Vfield with modern weapons.
    Vietnam or bc2 or bf2 would be great also, but i don't think they can do it right anymore.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    None Frostbite BF game needs remaster. They still look better then 90% other fps games.

And why making remaster at first place? I dont want to play same stuff again which i did already for hundrets of hours. Make new one but GOOD one!
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1942 would be my choice.
  • SirBobdk
    4195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't want a remake of any BF game. But I do would like to have a BF game like in the past with amazing huge maps and combined arms warfare, Infantry/air/mobile/navel.
    BFV is an ok infantry game on bad designed maps, but far from anything special and it goes way down in my list of favorite BF games. I have some fun otherwise I wouldn't play it, but I expect more from a BF game, and this game does not deliver the expected quality.
  • STAR_6_G
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 20
    I would pick bfbc2 or bf3 because of right size maps for weapons, vehicles,snipers,jet ski, boats,tanks,planes, and etc. it’s a perfect battlefield game.using the new engine. Once you play this battlefield you will see the difference between all battlefield. This is the real battlefield.
  • MidriffUrchin0
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'd have to say vietnam, as it was the first battlefield I got and I like the setting.

A big problem, seeing as the vocal minority complained about visibilityin bfv, Imagine jungle warfare where soldiers actually camo to not be seen amongst the foliage, there'd be uproar.
  • ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad company 2. i have 700 hours on it and still counting.
  • Icemangooo
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Battlefield 3
  • paka90
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 3 or 4.
  • Broliszibaila
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1942
  • VincentNZ
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just want BF3 maps, probably with the BF4 gunplay mechanics, would settle for BF3 gun mechanics as well or a hybrid of the two. Also no Endgame or Armored Kill maps, just base maps, Aftermath and Back to Karkand. Also Scrapmetal as it was the best map ever in terms of verticality. Would never need to touch another BF game again.
    A modernized 2142 would tickle my fancy as well since I have never played that one.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bavneet7 wrote: »
    My take is BF4

I would say either bf3 or bf4 remastered, or at least a MODERN setting
  • Psycomad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf2: modern combat (Desert gulch, bridge to far, Abrams vs hinds)