Weekly Debrief

More than [removed]

astro_zombie771
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 4
I'm curious, where the hell are the Soviets in this game? WW2 was more than the English and [removed]. And where's the Pacific campaign for that matter? My grandfather served under MacArthur and I would love to see that part of the war as game play. But that's just me
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My hope is that new content will be centered around the other countries that took part on WWII. Soviet, American, French, Canadian, Italian as well as many smaller countries are all available for content for the European side of the conflict. As far as a Pacific Campaign, I would love to see that, but I'm not too hopeful. For some reason the European theatre always gets more attention than the Pacific one. Also, I'm guessing that the censored word is an alternate name for the German army. Interesting to see that word is verboten.
  • astro_zombie771
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    My hope is that new content will be centered around the other countries that took part on WWII. Soviet, American, French, Canadian, Italian as well as many smaller countries are all available for content for the European side of the conflict. As far as a Pacific Campaign, I would love to see that, but I'm not too hopeful. For some reason the European theatre always gets more attention than the Pacific one. Also, I'm guessing that the censored word is an alternate name for the German army. Interesting to see that word is verboten.

You guessed correctly. I like the way you think friend