Weekly BF

Tactical Gaming [TG] is Recruiting

Comments

• NauticalTrackin
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Midweek bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Thursday everyone! Come see why TG is still going strong 15 years after its inception!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Happy Friday everyone! We’re still looking to grow our PC brigade along with our XB1 and PS4 brigades. Come give us a looksie
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Come see why Tactical Gaming has been going strong since 2004! I’ll give you a hint, it’s because of its amazing members. Come give us a try today!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Happy Monday everyone! Come try out Tactical Gaming, and you’ll see why our members love it.
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Hump Daay!
  • Faction_Really
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    XB1
    I am looking for a steady group to Dominate. I got about 2500+ hours playing BF games. Played competitive PC 5vs5, 8vs8, 12vs12 on BF3 & BF4 (Faction-Really) and switched over to XBOX One 4 months ago. So after a rocky start, my K/D is usually around 4+ with a good group.
    Tag: Reaiily
  • NauticalTrackin
    XB1
    I am looking for a steady group to Dominate. I got about 2500+ hours playing BF games. Played competitive PC 5vs5, 8vs8, 12vs12 on BF3 & BF4 (Faction-Really) and switched over to XBOX One 4 months ago. So after a rocky start, my K/D is usually around 4+ with a good group.
    Tag: Reaiily

If your interested in joining TG check out our website at: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq
    And see if we seem like a good fit for you. If you like what you see you can apply to join the community and we can go from there.
  • NauticalTrackin
    Thursday morning bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Happy Friday everyone!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Happy weekend everyone! Try something new this weekend, give Tactical Gaming a try!
  • GuidedBiscuit
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hi im looking ofr a clan that is quite compeditive and has a lot of active players.
  • NauticalTrackin
    hi im looking ofr a clan that is quite compeditive and has a lot of active players.

We currently have around 200 members is our battlefield division across PS4, XB1 and PC and there are people on every day at most times around the world. Overall Tactical Gaming has 2,595 members across PC, Xbox One, PS4, and for some divisions even mobile. We currently support 13 different games on most platforms and we have members from all around the world. If you would like to sign up visit: https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/36548/
  • NauticalTrackin
    Sunday is here and it’s once again time for TG to roll out on the battlefield in force during practice. Why don’t you come join the mayhem?
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    It’s Tuesday and that means one more day until practice where our squads go out, have fun, and dominate!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Hump Daaay! Come join the fun that’s always to be had in TG.
  • NauticalTrackin
    Thursday morning Bump!