Battlefield is dead...

Comments

• Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not dead yet, but without real additional content - maps game will be dead within 1 year. No cosmetics wont save it and sofar live service with 1 mp map every 4 months is total fail....
  • STAR_6_G
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield will never die because it’s the only chaotic all out war game. Apex and fortnite gamers will get tired of same formula. Only kids play this. Real hardcore gamers will play battlefield or wow pc. The only reason why I’m on forum because I got bored of bf1 and bf5 because of no records of veterans dog tag names on my profile that I knifed and no helicopter, jet ski, and so on because of the war time frame. Bfbc2 and bf3 forever be the true real battlefield DICE handcrafted. A masterpiece. It’s not just a good game but funny fun. It’s a mix feelings of fun,laughter,innovation attack style combo,and serious, goofy, words characters say on bfbc2,and a bunch of more fun.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Austacker wrote: »
    Battlefield is dead.

It's just a run and gun COD fest now. All the 'role' classes are completely homoginized, the maps are designed for either zerging or sniping.

Assault is all that matters, all the other classes have been just weaker versions since day one.

This game is rubbish, the worst Battlefield I've unfortunately played in my over 3000 online hours with this franchise.

I log in every other day to do my dailies and then quit.
    I log in once a week for a session to complete the next tides of war assignments and then quit again.

This game is not fun. It's tedious. It's rewarding to just one style of play. There's no content. There's no variety.

This 'live service' model is a DISASTER

EA and DICE have tried to water down the experience to cater to a COD friendly audience, but like the old tale of the dog on the bridge who looks in the water, all they've done is alienate a large segment of the franchise fan base and lost both bones.

I'm honestly half expecting EA to just can the entire franchise after this dismal launch and put DICE onto some other project.

24dlu39.gif
  • F1sherOrigin
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder what people feel when they create those dumb topics.
    The game isn't dead, you can launch it and see that it is alive and working.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I wonder what people feel when they've got little to no comments on this board, but the ones they posted are either dumb or useless nonsense ;)
  • STAR_6_G
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Let’s all come together as Battlefield one and tell DICE to bring back the bfbc2/bf3/bf4 game balance style
  • prisoner_519362
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The battlefield I love and remember is dead. Why don’t you go put a skin on your weapon and save your “dumb” comments.
  • prisoner_519362
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    Zzzz.......
  • bloodprizm
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is far from dead. The whiny forum users are still quite active.
  • Astr0damus
    2855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If there was no melee animation (that I don't remember anyone asking for) I would run around with knife only on BF V... I promise.
  • MSKelly1976
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a video on YouTube that "leaked" BF2020. It is supposedly BFBC3, With a mix of Vietnam and Modern setting, going back to the style of BF3/4. Also, it's been in development since 2017 by DICE LA. I can't verify how legitimate it is though.

I wanna care, but screw EA/DICE. I’ll never buy another BF game (until it’s been out a year a patches to be a completed game) again.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Not enough content the game won't recover if they keep drip feeding small amounts of content over long periods of time along with all the other problems with the title. Its SWBF2 all over again basically they didn't learn their lesson.

And no one in their right mind thinks Daddy EA cares about a free map game.
  • ackers75
    2143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not dead but slowly ebbing away!
  • Ploodovic
    1639 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Austacker wrote: »
    Battlefield is dead.

It's just a run and gun COD fest now. All the 'role' classes are completely homoginized, the maps are designed for either zerging or sniping.

Assault is all that matters, all the other classes have been just weaker versions since day one.

This game is rubbish, the worst Battlefield I've unfortunately played in my over 3000 online hours with this franchise.

I log in every other day to do my dailies and then quit.
    I log in once a week for a session to complete the next tides of war assignments and then quit again.

This game is not fun. It's tedious. It's rewarding to just one style of play. There's no content. There's no variety.

This 'live service' model is a DISASTER

EA and DICE have tried to water down the experience to cater to a COD friendly audience, but like the old tale of the dog on the bridge who looks in the water, all they've done is alienate a large segment of the franchise fan base and lost both bones.

I'm honestly half expecting EA to just can the entire franchise after this dismal launch and put DICE onto some other project.

The game is dead, and yet you play it every other day? I fail to follow your logic here.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    BFZzz is a snore fest. Same boring map rotation with dwindling player base. The players left are pretty good teammates or god-awful. More of the latter these days. “Soon” they keep saying... well, soon the franchise will be dead.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apex came out of no where and works better than battlefield?? Smh.

Apex has better gunplay than BF5. That says alot. The guns have actual recoil. Cant say that about BF5.