Operations

makis21raek
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
In operations you play the same rounds for a week now...the cape heles is the worst round!!!!

Comments

• dead_gretzel
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 21
    Cape helles is an awesome map. What is your problem? Suez and the rest of oil of empires is what sucks.
  • Forkbeard84
    1523 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cape helles is an awesome map. What is your problem? Suez and the rest of oil of empires is what sucks.

The Oil of Empires operation can turn into a lomg run with 3 maps, Fao, Suez and Sinai in rotation. But those 3 maps are classic, great desert maps. Cape Heles? Its a fun map but has some problems. The biggest problem is thats its an unbalanced map with the attackers often winning once they get the behemoth.

How do I know this? Well For the past 10 days, I’ve played both those operations about 20 times. Lol
  • dead_gretzel
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 22

The Oil of Empires operation can turn into a lomg run with 3 maps, Fao, Suez and Sinai in rotation. But those 3 maps are classic, great desert maps. Cape Heles? Its a fun map but has some problems. The biggest problem is thats its an unbalanced map with the attackers often winning once they get the behemoth.

How do I know this? Well For the past 10 days, I’ve played both those operations about 20 times. Lol

Ive played em even more when they were featured last week. Cape helles and achi baba almost always gives me great matches while almost every oil of empires op or just the solo maps in conquest give stupid, lazy, irritating and awful matches. Very rare to get something enjoyable on those three maps. I find I get way better stuff in the destroyer than the mediocre naval behemoth. A good destroyer crew is way better.
  • Forkbeard84
    1523 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ive played em even more when they were featured last week. Cape helles and achi baba almost always gives me great matches while almost every oil of empires op or just the solo maps in conquest give stupid, lazy, irritating and awful matches. Very rare to get something enjoyable on those three maps. I find I get way better stuff in the destroyer than the mediocre naval behemoth. A good destroyer crew is way better.

Yep the destroyer can be lethal on Cape Heles and they don't give the defenders much to be able to deal with it. Another reason the attackers almost always win on that map in operations.