This Week in Battlefield V

Squad screen comes up every time i try to fire my weapon?

sbvaughn88
162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Last night I was playing squad conquest and in 2 different matches, my orders would show up on the right and whenever I would try to fire, the screen where you create squads would pop up and would basically stop me from being able to shoot. Secondly it would not go away even after a death and the only thing that seemed to work was switching squads...(and I was playing with 3 friends). Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• saxo101
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If your in the pause menu and get revived the menu stays open and the sliders like friends list ect pop up. Pause and unpause stops it. It's annoying at best of times.
  • HOLL4TIP187
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hit start and start again. That is how I get out of it.
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks fellas
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is still an issue and I have it every game multiple times. I now fire my weapon when I spawn to ensure I don’t have to hit the ps home button then back to the game. That fixes it but how many deaths I’ve had when I automatically go to the squad menu when I fire lol.

Dice, come on! That’s been an issue since day 1.
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed it most when running support, made going prone to bipod obnoxious. they might fix it next year
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It happens at the best times too, like right when you are engaging two players who have their backs to you for a split second, only to have them turn around while you're trying to sort the menu issue, and wipe you out.
  • ElliotLH
    8384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I normally just turn my controller off and back on to sort that out.
  • scienceteacher74
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It happens to me almost every match. It is beyond infuriating. I have a few friends who say it has never happened to them. It is bizarre