NO Sturmgeschutz

diojisdad
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2019
Glad they dropped it from 20 to 5 to unlock. I had 13 Monday and today I’ve RECOMPLETED the requirement 5 different times and still NO TANK! It’s not in my Armoury it’s not in my company it’s just not here. Just wondering if because they only made just over 1,000 that I may be 1,005 so I don’t get the delivery. I know the Germans ran out of materials but damn dudes deliver the tank please!
Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same priblem
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Problem
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    They are aware of players not receiving the tank and are looking into the matter from what the Dev stated. I'm sure it will be arriving ASAP.

-CB
  • briarjmoor396
    They are aware of players not receiving the tank and are looking into the matter from what the Dev stated. I'm sure it will be arriving ASAP.

-CB

Still have not received it just asking how much longer
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should just give everyone the CC to buy it at this point.....

It'd be easier.