Please tell me?!

AMYNatCHA
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 23
Post edited by AMYNatCHA on

Comments

• GSGFawcett
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me the new patch seems to be very good in all honesty - if they got rid of that fecking killcam I'd be totally happy. Only issue, as reported elsewhere, is the spawn screen having a freak out at times
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    Yeah I’ll have to say that overall the game feels much better to me as well. Hit detection seems better too...theres still the occasional high pinger who joins in and things get haywire...but that’s been every battlefield game I can remember.

Sorry you are having such a frustrating time.
  • AMYNatCHA
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I totally agree with hit detection feeling solid, also my weapons feel good as well. But my game is just super glitchy now and doing things it’s never done before. When I’m trying to shoot a player these jerks are literally teleporting every which way and it’s super frustrating. Ugh!
    Hopefully it gets better for me like you two! And thank you for the replies. I appreciate it :).
    And yes what is going on with that effin spawn screen?
    I feel like I’m at a damn rave. It’s nuts. Haha
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been having a rough go since patch as well, but not sure if thats why. Just cant seem to hit anything or get in the right spot.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like the game plays better, but the visuals are glitchy.

It’s almost like they moved a slider towards “Better playability/Reduced Visuals”!

There’s the flashing respawn bug, and I swear I saw what looked like little black “floaters” flashing on the screen on Hamada. I thought my eyes were freaking out.

Anyone else see these?
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Seems like the game plays better, but the visuals are glitchy.

It’s almost like they moved a slider towards “Better playability/Reduced Visuals”!

There’s the flashing respawn bug, and I swear I saw what looked like little black “floaters” flashing on the screen on Hamada. I thought my eyes were freaking out.

Anyone else see these?

I've seen the black "floaters" on Hamada.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having hit issues, can't hit a wall since update. Really strange
  • Death_Rider_666
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 17
    Flashing screen bug, level up for weapons and vehicles is glitched that result in restarting the game to get it to work, hit detection is a little better but still hit the wall when nothing is there. Its little bugs like that, if they could at least give me the choice to see how I die instead of who did it and get rid of the squad aspect because you know its fun to listen to your TV when the squad leader keeps ordering an attack on an objective on the far side of the map for no reason. Also, can they just get rid of spawning on a team mate in planes or at the least make sure no one has parachutes, and remove the punishment for skipping the stupid wait for medic minigame. Also Breakthrough needs to be fixed, remove Arras or fix the final push as attacker, Narvick needs to be redone for simple fact Defenders can spawn cap the Attackers. Also, who really asked for Combined Arms? I would rather have a straight up vehicle game mode than an online coop mode.
  • AMYNatCHA
    edited February 23
    I know exactly what every single one of you means. I'm having issues with everything it seems. The glitchy spawn rave strobe light stuff that's going on, is killing me and my eyes!!! Haha
    And, I've been having glitchy players that I'm going up against. It's nuts!!! I continue to waste clips on these people and they're literally all over the map. It's crazy!! Why is it that I have stuff more screwed up now after an "update," when none of this even existed before? Anyway, sorry for the late replies back to you, life has been crazy busy, and also thank you for replying back to me. I do hope the games being a little nice to you guys. Anyway, have a good one and cheers!

Edited for swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • mudpig44
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 23
    No. My update was awful also. More glitches now. I'm getting a stuttering screen for about 30 to 40 seconds when the squad respawn screen comes up.
    Still getting nailed with whole packets of data in one go.
    Game is completely screwed so is Dice and EA.
    Now everyone is flocking to free battle royale games. This is the death bell for this once classic game.
    Dice and EA have made more than enough money from me but no more.

Edited for swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
This discussion has been closed.