This game is a sinking ship. The deluxe content is utterly embarrassing.

Comments

  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wasn't surprised at all by this news. But the naysayers on here couldn't see the light till now.

    They still can't see it, if you go by Reddit, which DICE does....

    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/anjd87/ea_q3_earnings_call_battlefield_5_did_not_meet_q3/

    These are the folks they listen too, which is probably why the game failed.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.
  • Loqtrall
    12303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.
  • FookDat
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    I did not purchase Deluxe for the content, I purchase deluxe to play early and closed alpha and open beta with two week early access. Not happy about still testing the game for release though. Too many things missing from the game at launch to call it a launch. Really an ongoing beta test.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    It sounds funny actually, but nah I won't truthfully be playing Anthem at all. I have about 10 SP games to finish and a couple of MP games installed that will take all my time for games. I have barely seen Anthem and have zero interest.

    Hell, I put off Spider-Man and GOW for the PS5 so I can play them in 60FPS.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FookDat wrote: »
    I did not purchase Deluxe for the content, I purchase deluxe to play early and closed alpha and open beta with two week early access. Not happy about still testing the game for release though. Too many things missing from the game at launch to call it a launch. Really an ongoing beta test.

    And I think that is the main issue a lot of us have. We are quite clearly not playing a finished game in Feb. already. And it doesn't bode well for the future. While March might bring a map or two I feel like that will not be enough.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    How's Anthem going bud?

    Also, are you guys still defending BFV and hoping it will some day be home to miraculous amounts of content? Cuz EA is awesome and stuff!
  • TEKNOCODE
    11558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    How's Anthem going bud?

    Also, are you guys still defending BFV and hoping it will some day be home to miraculous amounts of content? Cuz EA is awesome and stuff!
    I wish that I would post on forums for games that I don’t play. I need to get with the time, I guess.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    How's Anthem going bud?

    Also, are you guys still defending BFV and hoping it will some day be home to miraculous amounts of content? Cuz EA is awesome and stuff!
    I wish that I would post on forums for games that I don’t play. I need to get with the time, I guess.

    Oh, did I hurt your feelings again, EA knight? LOL. You are hilarious. As long as BF games are out there I will be on the forums from time to time. Notice I don't post much.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11558 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    How's Anthem going bud?

    Also, are you guys still defending BFV and hoping it will some day be home to miraculous amounts of content? Cuz EA is awesome and stuff!
    I wish that I would post on forums for games that I don’t play. I need to get with the time, I guess.

    Oh, did I hurt your feelings again, EA knight? LOL. You are hilarious. As long as BF games are out there I will be on the forums from time to time. Notice I don't post much.

    Hurt my feelings? Over a video game? Lol.

    I’m not the one cryharding on a gaming forum.

  • CHAMMOND1992
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos still acting up again I see.
  • Trokey66
    8799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    The only person cryharding is the one that needs to come into a thread like this and say the same thing you ALWAYS say. Every. Single. Time.

    Isn't this what you do.

    "Every.Single.Time."

  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love how all the bellringers are in here lol. BFV is a poor product. What are you even trying to say against this notion? Are you just mad someone wants to tell the truth about BFV?
  • Pyr0Plazma
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    Better yet we'll see him when the next BF game comes out. Bonus points if he's praising BFV by then.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Nice way to foreshadow your eventual purchase.

    Sorry to tell you this but I have absolutely 0 time for another EA game. This game will most likely not be purchased at all until it is free on PS Plus. I have way too much going on. Plus I already have three EA games. I literally have no interest in Anthem whatsoever but thanks.

    See you when Anthem comes out.

    Better yet we'll see him when the next BF game comes out. Bonus points if he's praising BFV by then.

    But he's already wrong in that post. How can you hijack a post when the whole point of his post is false?
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not mad at all. You just sound ridiculous, and its baffling how you haven't realized it.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wasn't surprised at all by this news. But the naysayers on here couldn't see the light till now.

    They still can't see it, if you go by Reddit, which DICE does....

    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/anjd87/ea_q3_earnings_call_battlefield_5_did_not_meet_q3/

    These are the folks they listen too, which is probably why the game failed.

    I remember the excuses when I posted the vg chartz and people saying what about digital sales?!

    Then the earnings report came and the tune sort of changed but more or less the same , also blaming the delay not the quality of the game, etc.

    The game is bare bones.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Highly refreshing that someone other than me is considered a troll.

This discussion has been closed.