Tides of war counter resets

briarjmoor396
20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2019
I am trying to get the 20 tank kills yesterday I had 3 today it says I have 1 what is going on
Post edited by briarjmoor396 on

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    are you referring to the last mission to unlock the tank?

-CB
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

-CB

Yes
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

-CB

Yes

you can now buy the tank for 100 CC. Just go into your company and select replace vehicle.

-CB
  • briarjmoor396

-CB

Yes

you can now buy the tank for 100 CC. Just go into your company and select replace vehicle.

-CB

Thank you
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    no problem...enjoy the new tank

-CB