There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6986 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its amazing how this thread I started has grown to become a mega thread! I guess alot of people are as frustrated as Iam of all the cheaters on console (because there are plenty in BFV)...

No, 90% of the replies are people ridiculing those who claim there are cheaters on console.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 24
    [I named and shamed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Phoenux289 wrote: »
    Yep, there is indeed cheaters on Xbox One.

2 days ago, with 2 friends, we played a Team Deathmatch on Twisted Steel (before switching to grand ops).

One guy, called "######" on Xbox, was obviously cheating. He was playing sniper (EDIT: And I mean agressive sniper, like he was just running everywhere and jumping like he was at Disneyland).

1. Aimbot (100% headshots)
    2. Wallhack
    3. Finish the game with a score of 74/4 (So he did more or less than half of his team's kills????)
    4. One thing not legit, is that, me and my friends were counting the amount of times we killed him. Results: we killed him (us three) 11 times (and we saw him die without getting revived). Scoreboard: 4 deaths. Is there a thing I didn't understood? A glitch with the scoreboard? It was weird as hell.

So yeah, Without any in-game report system, they just continue their business like if it's nothing.

I sent him a message, he was just laughing that he never got banned, even if a lot are reporting him. :)

THANKS DICE :)

You're not supposed to name(and shame) players.

Also, the player you mentioned has no 74/4 matches on TDM Twisted Steel 2 days ago(Feb. 21st).

You did play with the player on TDM Twisted Steel on Feb 20th in which they went 56/5, but you were on their team. TDM on Fjell on Feb 20th they went 32/4, you were against them. Then again on Rotterdam where they went 10/4, again against.

All info found via https://battlefieldtracker.com/

Nothing about the mentioned players stats suggest they are cheating.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 24
    [I named and shamed]

I’ve come across some beast run and gun snipers on PS4. The very rare players that make you think they’re cheating, but then realize they’re just plain great at the game. I’m not saying your experience was a cheater or not, but anytime I hear players in game stating someone’s cheating, it’s usually someone being out played.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13498 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited February 24
    @Phoenux289
    As others and others before them have been told, Do not name and shame.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    [I named and shamed]

I’ve come across some beast run and gun snipers on PS4. The very rare players that make you think they’re cheating, but then realize they’re just plain great at the game. I’m not saying your experience was a cheater or not, but anytime I hear players in game stating someone’s cheating, it’s usually someone being out played.

Add to this the ones usually calling “hacks” are running out in the open or constantly drawing attention to them selves.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Its amazing how this thread I started has grown to become a mega thread! I guess alot of people are as frustrated as Iam of all the cheaters on console (because there are plenty in BFV)...

No, 90% of the replies are people ridiculing those who claim there are cheaters on console.
    Arent you that guy that uses m&k on console for BFV!? If so, then your opinion on anything doesnt matter, most people consider m&k users on console to be 100% cheat too, even tho dice/ea doesnt think so... It gives a huge advantage over a controller, anyone saying it does not, see either stupid or straight out lieing!

People using m&k on console are trash players, they dont like to play on same terms as everybody else, they just MUST have some kind of advantage because they SUCK at the game otherwise...

But well, I dont care anymore anyway... I stopped playing... The new Ross mk3 rifle was lame as hell, almost as bad as Lee Enfield (the bullet velocity is shiet btw)...

Game is dead in 1 year for sure...
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't Xim like a pronoun or something? I think I saw in on an application asking about gender.
  • shaunw2010
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are cheaters on consoles! My friend was cheating on f1 games by tweaking car performance values.. he got caught last year because CM patched anti cheat feature.. No account bann he just couldn't play the game online untill he reinstalled full game. Yes it is possible to cheat on Bfv.. by using multiple ghost accounts & consoles or modded controllers ingame exploits/glitches.