Weekly Debrief

Disgusting poster on Devastation map theater

Astr0damus
2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ward-Of-Terror-disgusting.png
DICE = gross.

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    smyhk wrote: »
    OMG

Do you believe in Him?
  • smyhk
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WW2 had propaganda. This is an example
  • Astr0damus
    edited February 24

Are you sure? So this is a Not-see experimenting on a J3w? Is that your take?
  • smyhk
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    OMG

Do you believe in Him?

You can shut up as well. It's an expression, not a religious expletive
  • Astr0damus
    You are violating the rules by telling me to "shutup". This is a place for rational discussion. So I take it by your reply that you do not, in fact believe in God, hence why you would tell me to "shutup" twice for finding it disgusting. I didn't ask for it to be removed did I?
  • smyhk
    edited February 24

Are you sure? So this is a Not-see experimenting on a J3w? Is that your take?

Not saying it was right. It happened. Realism is cried for the game, maybe some harsh realism is what needs to be delivered.
  • smyhk
    You are violating the rules by telling me to "shutup". This is a place for rational discussion. So I take it by your reply that you do not, in fact believe in God, hence why you would tell me to "shutup" twice for finding it disgusting. I didn't ask for it to be removed did I?

No, and my belief in a deity is irrelevant. You are 1 personal n offended. Why should it be changed for one person?
  • smyhk
    Ptfo and you won't be bothered by stuff lol

Well said sir or ma'am!
  • smyhk

Guess I'll be banned again. See you soon buddy. 😚
  • Astr0damus
    Why should it be changed for one person?

Did you read what I posted?
    " I didn't ask for it to be removed did I?"
  • smyhk
    Why should it be changed for one person?

Did you read what I posted?
    " I didn't ask for it to be removed did I?"

Sure did. Then why comment on it in the first place?
  • DingoKillr
    3561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Really have you not seen some of the movie posters of the day. Culture reflected the feeling of the day dark.
  • PackersDK
    758 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It’s just a horror movie poster, isn’t it? What is the problem?

I don’t see how you can connect it to German atrocities done by doctors, unless you absolutely want to connect it, throwing logic and evidence out the window.

By logic, I mean historically it’s Netherlands May 1940, before atrocities was widely know. And presently... it’s made by Dice, who don’t want your feelings hurt.

By evidence, I mean apart from there being a doctor on the poster, where is it - the evidence?

Of course, people who insist on being offended will find a way.
  • dcs500
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    It’s just a horror movie poster, isn’t it? What is the problem?

I don’t see how you can connect it to German atrocities done by doctors, unless you absolutely want to connect it, throwing logic and evidence out the window.

By logic, I mean historically it’s Netherlands May 1940, before atrocities was widely know. And presently... it’s made by Dice, who don’t want your feelings hurt.

By evidence, I mean apart from there being a doctor on the poster, where is it - the evidence?

Of course, people who insist on being offended will find a way.

Yeah, it's called WARD of terror, as in hospital ward.
  • Cluck-122
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a movie poster get over yourself.

Don't understand how you can play this game and be offended by that.
  • esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, it's a very unsettling experience to see such a disgusting poster while you run around and shoot dead random people.
This discussion has been closed.