Will you buy next BF title made by DICE?

13»

Comments

• Army_bloodcore
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Only if DICE will made battlefield about Australia. Australia is interesting country.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 22
    Only if DICE will made battlefield about Australia. Australia is interesting country.

You're my favorite person on the entire forum. You should post your thoughts and ideas a lot more.

• HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At launch? Differently not. All depends on reviews and the setting for me.
    Cant trust developers to give you a good finished product anymore, unfortunately...
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    As for me enough is enough I ve been with this franchise since early 2009, and I am very disappointed to see how it goes down a hill with every release. I cant speak for any BF games prior 2009, and even though we remember past titles were a lot better than their successor they werent that perfect.

For me biggest problem is how detached DICE is from their player base. Buffs/nerfs no one asked for, patches that fix nothing, netcode with lag compensation - are you flipping kidding me ? Lack of their input on their own forums (do not tell me oh but we re reading threads and cant always reply) if you were reading threads you would make an effort to reply, its your game and we are your community. All the latest info gets posted on twitter or reddit, pathetic.
    170h into this game and I am bored to death, there is no reason to play this game. I ll stick around for a bit, but not for long.

I think me and my friends after being fans for well over a decade are all sitting here at this point with the "we'll see" attitude.

They screwed up. They screwed up badly but for the most part i've enjoyed the other titles barring hardline, they had their flaws but they were fun for the most part (though BF1 tilted me far more significantly than the others).

Me and my friends agree that the most enjoyable battlefield in recent memory was either Bad Company 2 or BF3 and 4. We need them to go back to modern shooters and we need them to not gimp everyone else in favour of a squad centric foundation. It sounds great on paper, it sounds really cool to the more tactical and hardcore players but ultimately it sucks for the vast majority.

I would also like them to back off on the attrition system. Its boring, dull and poorly executed. Its even worse for tanks that get trolled simply by being on the map and attempting to get to the repair stations which often or not get booby trapped and you can't do anything about it (most of the time).

Fix both of these things and we're probably sold tbh.

100%agree
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    depends... and not only on the issue of the game's quality, it might be the best Battlefield ever, but by than I think I might just be after a total Battlefield burnout.
  • Sonic5745
    425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Likely not until I see footage, reviews, and content both at launch and how future content will be handled.

I've been disappointed with BFV lately. I kind of liked playing at first, but then got bored with it and got tired of waiting months to get access to one map and only playing as either the Germans or the British. BF1 handled the World War feel very nicely right from day 1 of launch with the British, Italians, Americans, Germans, Ottomans, and Austro-Hungarians being available from day 1. BF1 also had maps that looked more like a battle was taking place whereas in BFV the maps look almost clean and untouched by war with the exception of the Devastation map and the one hanger map in the desert.