Missed the weekly events & rewards

xXThePhantomX1x
9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I missed the STUG event and trying to find ways to get it. I read somewhere it could be bought in 'Armory' and it didn't show up in BF5. Any issues?

Comments

• Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Go into your company
    2. Go into your german faction
    3. Go into vehicles and it will be at the bottom for 100 CC (for 1 week)

Enjoy :smile:
  • Ashanz1992
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you dont see it in company under replace tanks keep restarting game till it shows up took a couple of times for me
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you looked under both factions tank section right? if it's not under one. change to the other faction and check their tanks
  • xXThePhantomX1x
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok many thanks! Imma gonna try when I get back home. :)
  • xXThePhantomX1x
    Ok I got the tank. Thanks guys B)
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Should be under Axis faction.

I think you have to go to the medium tank selection to find it. I could be wrong but there's where I found it. And it is greyed out making it look like you can't select it but go to it anyway and it will let you buy it.