I have completed last weeks Tides of War and didn't receive the stug

Baron_North
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
how can I get my reward ?

Comments

• pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I recommend buying it. It's 100 CC until next week, then it'll go back up to 2500 CC.
  • CosmicStriker
    756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i unlocked it but i had to buy it
  • Baron_North
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why would I buy it if I completed the mission ... :/
    I can screenshot this ... maybe EA/DICE fix the game instead of me buying it ?
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It's just 100 CC. If I were you I'd purchase it despite finishing the assignment. I think the only fix was reducing the price to 100CC.
  • Digger_CB
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »

It's just 100 CC. If I were you I'd purchase it despite finishing the assignment. I think the only fix was reducing the price to 100CC.

Lol DICE at it's finest what morons