Weekly BF

DICE leaving bf3 to rot

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Why did dice just leave bf3 in the dust while they ditched it for bf4? I feel completely ripped off becasue I payed over $100 for this game and they never even finished it. the netcode is so terrible that I can't even enjoy a single second of the game and bf4 is just terrible in general because of dice's overbalancing so i can't switch over to that either. Dice is really slacking as a company and I definitely wont be buying bf1 or any other game by this dreaded company.

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7312 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    on the other hand I enjoyed hundreds of hours of bf3. I still play the odd game now.
  • Xr_Zharakov-x
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    feel completely ripped off becasue I payed over $100 for this game

Shortcut buying scrubb....
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why did dice just leave bf3 in the dust while they ditched it for bf4? I feel completely ripped off becasue I payed over $100 for this game and they never even finished it. the netcode is so terrible that I can't even enjoy a single second of the game and bf4 is just terrible in general because of dice's overbalancing so i can't switch over to that either. Dice is really slacking as a company and I definitely wont be buying bf1 or any other game by this dreaded company.

Really? You feel ripped off because you spent $100 on a game that was released 5 years ago and currently has two sequels? Really?
  • virgin_kills
    Shortcut buying scrubb....[/quote]

there's this thing called premium ($60) on top of the original game ($60). last time I checked, 60+60= 120. think before u type my friend
  • Bronko_Kulicka
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    when did you check it last time? 5 years ago?
    https://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3-Premium-PC/dp/B008OQTUKS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470205235&sr=8-1&keywords=battlefield+3+premium
    it is at 15$ now (including premium) - and there are cheaper stores than amazon
  • Shadowier
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do you guys realize, he bought the game when it came out? that's why he spent over 100$?
  • Bronko_Kulicka
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    and then he is moaninf about 5 years of playing the game?
  • virgin_kills
    and then he is moaninf about 5 years of playing the game?

only because I was expecting that, after 5 years, DICE would have fixed the game because, like you said, they had 5 years to do so.
  • StarscreamUK
    7312 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    what are the game breaking bugs you have encountered?
  • virgin_kills
    what are the game breaking bugs you have encountered?

Getting shot behind cover while the server has good ping restrictions, getting hit markers when you aren't actually hitting the target, people head glitching all the time, people being able to shoot you while, from your point of view, they are still in the reload animation, players shooting other players while there is no shooting animation, and o bunch of gun mechanics that just don't work.
  • ghostofmerc
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    oh the typical bf stuff lol.Im still shocked by the bf2 crappy hit reg after years of playing that game to the point i cant trust any shots in any bf game ever again.
  • Kitt_Sue
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    just taking a shot in the dark here... i'm going to guess they left BF3 "in the dust" because they moved onto a new game.
  • defender465
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    umm it's a 5 year old game and there have been 3 games released after it. Bf3's gonna stay where it is. If you feel like you've been ripped off that's your issue.
  • Zabavon
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016

Where problem in BF4? Game fully finished, optimized and balanced. Where you found other problems? Maybe karma? Or bad-1$-internet?
  • I-FunkyGreen-I
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just another OP that needs to vent his frustrations on the forums. BF3 so far has been 95.99% awesome. If you have some issue that is a "deal-breaker" for you, that's entirely your problem.

Please abstain from using the forums for grief relief purposes.