Chest of Medals

Dollapingaz
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone else think that having your medals displayed is on your background character in the profile screen would be a nice touch? Even your emblems as combat ribbons?

Comments

• James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I could go for that but there’s much bigger issues ongoing for anything like that to take precedence. Neat idea though!
  • VincentNZ
    2396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty sure, that something similar was planned, since when you go into the profile section you zoom in on "your" chest, but nothing is displayed there. Personally I think they could get rid of this and especially the ribbon system. As far as I can recall, the ribbons are not on display anywhere and only block my view when I unlock them just like so many things.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does anyone else think that having your medals displayed is on your background character in the profile screen would be a nice touch? Even your emblems as combat ribbons?

Lots of things could make this game better but it would ask for more work and we all know that it s not gonna happen.

Simple example; you can t even create your own emblem.... i mean come on!