This Week in Battlefield V

PTFO [PS4/USA] Accepting new members.

KnucklesUp1o1
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 13
Join Play the fin objective [PS4/USA/English] the name is original the players are what makes us unique!

PTFO is a new up and coming clan. We are looking for active people who play Battlefield V and would like to make friends and win. We welcome all types of players. No matter what region you are in. We are mostly a U.S.A. Group and is the only reason we specify however we are open to any region. We have players on everyday.

Requirements are as follows.

- People who want to play with others and communicate.
- Mature player
- Must have a MIC so you are able to communicate with your team.
- Discord connection and active (We want people who chat and want to make friends). This is used for offline (optional) communication for setting up events tournaments ect, ect.
- No DRAMA
*Exceptions can be made for some people.*

We like to,
💥 Fight together
💥 Learn together
💥 Win together

You're better with A Clan/Freinds/Squad.

How to join:

Message Knuclesup101, on PS4 or send a friend request.

I will come back here from time to time to check/bump this up but mainly have ps message.
Post edited by KnucklesUp1o1 on

Comments

• KnucklesUp1o1
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    Bump. We are still looking for players to fill our ranks. Come join today do not be left behind..
    Post edited by KnucklesUp1o1 on
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump.
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump..
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump...
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump....
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    edited March 1
    We are still looking to fill our ranks and welcome all to join. We are looking for people to fill our 2nd and possibly 3rd squad(s). We all play as a team and together to fill the server and dominate our competition. We are accepting new members everyday. Feel free to send me (knucklesUp101) a message on PS4 messenger and labeled BFV Platoon. Myself or one of our officers will be in contact with you.
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump.. new members joining daily. You are welcome as well.
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    You guessed it.. bump we are still recruiting.
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Been on vacation, here’s the random bump.
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump.
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump. We are growing everyday
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    Bump.
  • pale_rider4
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’d like to know more about joining
  • KnucklesUp1o1
    I am taking a quick break from the game at the moment. Speak with willyboi33. He will get you taken care of.
  • pale_rider4
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah well Willy must be taking a break also. Lol
  • pale_rider4
    I really thought PTFO was going to be the one.