Mining tanks

g0merpile
541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The outer radius of base need to be bigger, people are mining tanks in base.

Comments

• fragnstein
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can make it as big as you want, its the planes that are para dropping mines. Pretty **** tactic, mines should explode out of bounds
  • g0merpile
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fragnstein wrote: »
    You can make it as big as you want, its the planes that are para dropping mines. Pretty **** tactic, mines should explode out of bounds

DuH I feel stupid now, I equipped my tank with anti mine explosives
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fragnstein wrote: »

The air-dropped mines are ridiculous and should be removed from the game as they distort gameplay in an unfair way, i.e. in effect attacking the opposing team in its spawn. DICE has the habit of putting things in the game because they can, they don't seem to stop and ask themselves if they should.