Name one BF map that's better than any BFV map

12346»

Comments

• DARTH_JAR_JAR222
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My all time favorite is Seine crossing, especially in different modes.

Also, Operation Outbreak .
  • BaronVonGoon
    6728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 28
    *wrong thread
    Post edited by BaronVonGoon on
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seine crossin
    op.Metro
    Strike at karkand
    Caspian Boarder
    Grand Bazarr
    Every Close Quarters map from BF3
    Every map from Aftermath BF3
    Bf3 had the best maps in my opinion
  • I-Soldat-I
    1639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    El Alamein
  • 6r67uvv1n25z
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Norshar canals was cool for tanks sniping and the scout choppers. I like jfell a lot too for flying in fighters.
  • salmans2003
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    siege of shanghai
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 28
    Dupe, sorry

Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 28
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    VVaxDaddy wrote: »
    Amiens? What on earth did you like about this map? I personally thought the BF1 maps were amongst the worse maps DICE have ever designed - well with the acceptation of Ballroom Blitz - I thought that was a good balance between infantry play and vehicles.

Ballroom Blitz
    Argonne Forest
    Fao Fortress
    Suez
    St. Quentin Scar
    Sinai Desert
    Amiens
    Monte Grappe

Nah I agree outside of Suez and Fao Fortress the starting BF1 maps we're great. Not sure what your issue with Amiens is but it at least allowed me to pick any class I wanted and there were areas I could use to be successful and move around the map with any class. Can't say that about most if bfv's maps, have fun playing medic

Amiens was great because: no planes. Also great for chokepoints against tanks and other vehicles. AT Mine haven.. plus there was something for everyone.. even snipers could sit in one building and fire across the railroad tracks into the other building. Bodies everywhere for medics to pick up... it was not linear, it was well-balanced.. even the elite kits were evenly placed. Now if you really hated all vehicles you could select Argonne Forest or Fort De-veaux. I'd wager "Drunk on Red wine" likes to pilot, hence the dislike for Amiens. But it's just a guess and I'm only wrong about 85% of the time when I stereo-type.

I once accidentally got in a plane... assuming stereotypes means that you'll often be only 15% correct :smiley:

Proof I have no pilot's license - https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/drunkonredwine/overview
  • TheyHaveScissors
    634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    El Alamein

Yep, El Alamein was epic. Is epic. Stays epic.
  • sasqch10
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Name 1 BF5 map that’s better?! You can maybe name 1 but bad game mechanics hurt most arguments for it actually being better!!
  • Kevang039
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    UniQue1992 wrote: »
    Guadalcanal. And I can keep on going!!

Wait! I think this is the one I can "See" but can't remember what it was called.. did this have a guard tower near one spawn point and something like a parking garage across the street in the middle of the map? Maybe I'll g00gle some pics of it....
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was one of my favorites.
    ===
    Update: I just googled it and that's not it... the map I'm thinking of had "Port" or "Canal" or something to suggest water, but water was not part of of the map.

Noshahr canal?
  • SlowOldWarrior
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    From any Battlefield game.

Propaganda

I get it, sarcasm. All previous BF maps - including Metro.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rust,.......ooops, COD
  • grrlpurple
    797 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Amiens... Quality map design 😊
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    edited March 1
    Kevang039 wrote: »

Wait! I think this is the one I can "See" but can't remember what it was called.. did this have a guard tower near one spawn point and something like a parking garage across the street in the middle of the map? Maybe I'll g00gle some pics of it....
    ===
    Update: I just googled it and that's not it... the map I'm thinking of had "Port" or "Canal" or something to suggest water, but water was not part of of the map.

Noshahr canal?

Nosharr had water around the dock area, I'd fall in occasionally. Port Valdez has water. Panama Canal? I can't think which map he is describing - perhaps Rogue Transmission from BF4 - that has parking garage, watchtower - no water? No port or canal in there though
  • barnesalmighty2
    1476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kevang039 wrote: »

===

Noshahr canal?

Nosharr had water around the dock area, I'd fall in occasionally. Port Valdez has water. Panama Canal? I can't think which map he is describing - perhaps Rogue Transmission from BF4 - that has parking garage, watchtower - no water? No port or canal in there though

Might have been a naval strike map maybe?
  • DingoKillr
    3507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF2 Kubra Dam. A remake could be awesome.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Operation Clean Sweep
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    I'm surprised there's a lot of seine crossing fans, the map played great for Rush and Conquest it was all around a pretty well balanced map with multiple flanking points.

It should have been a remade map over crap metro in BF4.
  • bavneet7
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Operation Locker