My tanks have hiccups all the time!

DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I hope devs will fix that, it's annoying as hell!

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bouncing when stationary? Yeah, been there since beta. Guess it's not as important as adding new hats.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Must be extremely hard to fix or it's just imcompetence... I guess it's the second.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope devs will fix that, it's annoying as hell!

Agree 110%.
    At first i thought that someone was trolling by intentionally bumping into me over and over.
  • FragbaitDax
    223 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's the equivalent of laying prone and having the environment push you around and I suspect the causes are the same.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's really annoying and something that never happened until this game in tanks for me.
  • someguy12121
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    It's really annoying and something that never happened until this game in tanks for me.

Have you not played BC2? Vehicles slid all the time.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »

Have you not played BC2? Vehicles slid all the time.

I did, and was fortunate not to ever experience this then. If it did bounce about like it does here, it's rather a shameful affair after so many games in between with no issue like such, it's made a return.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hiccup!
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It would be nice to see this fixed soon. It would also be great if they also fix towable weapons that have a tendency to have this same twitch and do not stay stationar after being unhitched. Even the slightest incline causes the towable weapons to just keep rolling around.
  • Paintpro_12
    55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m top 1% in tanks and I completely agree!!! I could understand when you’re moving because they didn’t have the technology they do now but it’s whenever you’re still. It’s even worse when you have a tiny rock or crack under the tank... I also understand having it move after you’r hit but damn.
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's like my tank is dabbing
  • MBT_Layzan
    Pretty much always happens when other vehicles are nearby.
  • Psychloan
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happens on the fixed artillery as well, so is it actually related to terrain?
  • MBT_Layzan
    More for me when I'm near other vehicles. It's so lame.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This needs fixing ASAP, so ridiculous, in fact I’m pretty sure it shakes the recticle but your actual aim stays steady?! Because when I shoot during this my shot still goes where I would have been aiming before the shake.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It happens often when you park where a transport/AA/PAK should be too.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Psychloan wrote: »
    Happens on the fixed artillery as well, so is it actually related to terrain?

Yeah, and if you jump on a towable AA gun it sometimes moves several feet while firing.
  • Draccon149
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it was just an earthquake!
  • MBT_Layzan
    between this BS, and the fact hits don't even register, so slack.
  • wc138
    1120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I finally had this happen to me last night, and I thought of this thread. My scout car was bouncing up and down for no reason, ruining most of my shots and I was like "oohhhhhhh, right...hiccups."

Sucks. Does it happen a lot in all vehicles?