I'd like the Archer tank

Cr4zy_Piergiu
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I started the assignments in order to receive the Archer, but at the end of my life I did not finish them .... now I know that if I could I could buy the tank with the credits, but the problem is where! I do not find it in my arsenal or in the "shop" to be able to buy it ... how should I do?

Comments

• Cr4zy_Piergiu
    Please help me
  • ElliotLH
    8202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 28
    Check the Company menu, where you change tanks.

That's assuming they've added it of course (I unlocked mine so can't check that unfortunately). If it's not there yet it should be added shortly.
  • Cr4zy_Piergiu
    The fact is that I checked but I do not give it, there is just ... maybe release tomorrow for those who could not receive the assignments (at least I hope)
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact is that I checked but I do not give it, there is just ... maybe release tomorrow for those who could not receive the assignments (at least I hope)

It should show up. I did not complete the previous TOW but was still able to purchase the German tank in the Company Area where the vehicles are. It was only 100cc too. But I think the usual cost is 1700cc for TOW rewards you do not earn.