This Week in Battlefield V - January 14th - Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes

13»

Comments

• skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not going to be overly critical of the devs on here cause there is no chance in hell I could do their jobs but certain issues with this game that haven't been ironed out yet have become very annoying to me. More serious things like CC, game constantly crashing, black screen, etc things that actually keep you from really enjoying the game haven't been fixed still. Trying to stay optimistic but it's pretty ridiculous at this point. People crying for more maps, vehicles, content in general and although that would be nice I'd much prefer they fix what's wrong with the game.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is new ToW chapter available now or not? I lost overview about what's going on

No, not till 1/19 I believe
  • Hawxxeye
    5339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, DICE the planes are perfectly balanced now do not touch or tweak or fix or patch or nerf or buff or anything that will change the plane gameplay it perfectly balanced. I just hopped into a game of twisted steel conquest and finally didn’t get into a plane and die in 1 minute. Flying planes is actually fun again. Thank you for making planes good again but would like to see a reduced respawn time for planes.

I am not sure what part of the spit VA vs the other planes is balanced
  • Syncrusan
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I absolutely HATING the new death updates in in lightning. I had a problem with it before and now its **** having stare at someone for a whole 15 seconds. Its not really a fast paced game if i can go make a coffee and watch a documentary in between lives.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Ok, DICE the planes are perfectly balanced now do not touch or tweak or fix or patch or nerf or buff or anything that will change the plane gameplay it perfectly balanced. I just hopped into a game of twisted steel conquest and finally didn’t get into a plane and die in 1 minute. Flying planes is actually fun again. Thank you for making planes good again but would like to see a reduced respawn time for planes.

I am not sure what part of the spit VA vs the other planes is balanced
    Do you mean someone shooting at a va or a va shooting at someone?
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    The Spitfire VA is perfectly balanced in my opinion. I use the VA and I get taken down by enemy bf109s all the time and I’m really good at flying as I’ve been doing it since BF4. The only time I didn’t die to a bf109 chasing me was when I was assisted by friendly AA or another Spitfire.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer also displays a OHK melee takedown... that's so unrealistic as at no time does the soldier swipe ineffectively at the enemy, before said enemy turns round and OHK's them with a pistol.

To your point:

giphy.gif

The guy even had enough time to turn around and shoot me after a kukuri in his back-side.

@danmotoxx Please look into rear take-down not working. Also please bring up in next meeting, the people want all melee to be OHK.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another example.. last time it was supposedly because he was on the stairs, this time I suppose it will be because he was bouncing around that it took me four thrusts to finally stab someone with their back toward me? (I hate the melee animation.. for one, it doesn't work when it is supposed to, then when no one asked for it, DICE adds a melee animation... for more gore? more fun? more what? More time to be sniped)
    This should have taken 1 second at most.