Am i the only one that is missing Battlefield Hardline?

LEGIJAS_YT
111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited March 1
i will never forget the battlefield hardline maps.... the beat, black friday, code blue, MUSEUM<<<, diversion, pacific highway, chinatown... damn i miss this game sooo much..never had so much fun in a game since bf3. i wish i could travel back to 2015

Comments

• spartanx169x
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoyed blood money and hot wire a lot. I now wish I had played it more.
  • Toxic_CA
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes...you are
  • LEGIJAS_YT
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Yes...you are

u don't even have it
  • ShevermiN
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No Hardline best game most here never played.......

Game was never meant to be 64p conquest. If you played it mixedmode on a 32p server it was awesome. Blood Money was a great game mode.

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play Grand Theft Auto 18... you will have the same experience.
    (since you like spraypaint)
  • TropicPoison
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should have called it something besides Battlefield and made a whole other new franchise with it, sticking the name Battlefield on it people expected from from it then what they got.

I liked it a lot it was something new.
  • Toxic_CA
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LEGlJAS wrote: »
    Yes...you are

u don't even have it

Your point?
  • TheGM86
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd go back but then I remember that all of south america with their cellphone hot spot connections make the game literally unplayable.
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ShevermiN wrote: »

Game was never meant to be 64p conquest. If you played it mixedmode on a 32p server it was awesome. Blood Money was a great game mode.

Hardline was a fantastic game and most people never gave it a chance. It was easily one of the best BF games.

If you ask me the rankings go

#1 BC2
    #2 BFH
    #3 BFV
    #182,458,379 BF3...

BF3 was flat garbage. Worst game in the franchise by FAAAAAAAAAAR.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not really sure why is this thread in bfv section?
  • LEGIJAS_YT
    Not really sure why is this thread in bfv section?

nobody will gonna read this in bfh section
  • LEGIJAS_YT
    edited March 1

Hardline was a fantastic game and most people never gave it a chance. It was easily one of the best BF games.

#1 BC2
    #2 BFH
    #3 BFV
    #182,458,379 BF3...

in my opinion hardline was a mix of bf3 and bf4
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

#1 BC2
    #2 BFH
    #3 BFV
    #182,458,379 BF3...

in my opinion hardline was a mix of bf3 and bf4

BF4 is just improved BF3. How can Hardline be a mix of two almost Indistinguishable games?
  • MarxistDictator
    4802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline was actually pretty good. There was some bad stuff, like the SMGs being 1 frame deathlasers in 10m and useless water cannons at 20m, or the carbines being somehow worse than the full assault rifles up close and over distance, but it was really fun. The classes held up well against one another. Mechanics with body armor sparked when shot like they were terminators. You could tell criminals to stand down or you'll shoot over loud speakers while shooting them. It was great how they didn't take the game seriously one bit. Tasering people was also a thing.
  • xeNizKing
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes...you are

u don't even have it

Your point?

was about to say myself... what is his point?

Saw the gameplay, hated it, didn't buy it. I want War not Cops and Robbers lol
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    edited March 1
    Hardline was actually pretty good. There was some bad stuff, like the SMGs being 1 frame deathlasers in 10m and useless water cannons at 20m, or the carbines being somehow worse than the full assault rifles up close and over distance, but it was really fun. The classes held up well against one another. Mechanics with body armor sparked when shot like they were terminators. You could tell criminals to stand down or you'll shoot over loud speakers while shooting them. It was great how they didn't take the game seriously one bit. Tasering people was also a thing.

Wo wo wo.

Don't knock the Carbines.

My favorite gun in the whole game was the AKS-74u. That was a carbine. Just because it didn't have the DPS of a full rifle, doesn't mean it didn't have function. The AKS was a lazer gun that you could use to cross map kill someone.

It was great it was like attacking someone with a hoard of Bees.
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    Yes...you are

u don't even have it

Your point?

was about to say myself... what is his point?

Saw the gameplay, hated it, didn't buy it. I want War not Cops and Robbers lol

You missed out on one of the best games in the serries for a Stupid reason.
  • MarxistDictator
    4802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The AKS has no damage. Its a 7 hit kill by 28m hardly better than an SMG.

all the ARs (and Hardline guns in general) laser with stubby grip so the better damage outputs/higher rates of fire make it no contest. the M416/M16 did 28 damage for 40m...
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    The AKS has no damage. Its a 7 hit kill by 28m hardly better than an SMG.

all the ARs (and Hardline guns in general) laser with stubby grip so the better damage outputs/higher rates of fire make it no contest. the M416/M16 did 28 damage for 40m...

Again. Yes the AKS had low damage. But that's not the point of the AKS. The point was Fully Automatic Fire across the map with 0% climb or shake.

If your aim was good with the AKS you couldn't miss. You just slam the enemy with a stream of bullets and down them like no tomorrow. The slow fire rate was also a bonus. I could easily kill 3 people on one magazine near every time. Just because something kills faster does not mean that the other guns didn't have a unique and useful place.
  • MarxistDictator
    yea you can also full auto with the ARs, and kill in 3 less hits for a noticeable distance while having superior DPS too

I tried the carbines at length but their huge statistical disadvantages are literally only comped by hipfire which is still bad
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    yea you can also full auto with the ARs, and kill in 3 less hits for a noticeable distance while having superior DPS too

I tried the carbines at length but their huge statistical disadvantages are literally only comped by hipfire which is still bad

You won't get the hits like you can with the AKS. I consistently could get 4.0 with the AKS, and I wasn't tryharding using it. It just out preforms the ARs in sheer hitability. The ARs kick, the AKS does not.

It had a function. Slap a Heavy barrel and an Angled Grip on the AKS, and people weren't prepared for what it could do.

Just because you didn't recognize it's abilities does no mean that they didn't exist.